LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Demarcus Dobbs, busted for Marijuana ...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Welp, someones either being promoted from the 49ers or being signed from another team's practice squad.

What an idiot
[ Edited by Geeked on Nov 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM ]
So Williams, Hunter, Dobbs out and Jacobs, Jenkins, and James in?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I was wondering if this could open up a spot for that kid from Virginia? He seems like he has potential, but he was a late round pick for a reason.
Dumb ass.

He is a special teamer. This better not hurt us on Sunday.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I was wondering if this could open up a spot for that kid from Virginia? He seems like he has potential, but he was a late round pick for a reason.

Cam Johnson? Couldnt be right now, he's still on the practice squad.
Anyone know why Tukuafu was inactive last week? If hes out again I could see Wilhoite being active.
Arrested for taking his medication. Poor b*****d!
This is disappointing. Don't care about the dude blowin trees but you gotta be smart about it.

Driving around drunk with weed in your car is just dumb.
[ Edited by KegBert on Nov 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM ]
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Arrested for taking his medication. Poor b*****d!

And for driving drunk.
Why?!

This is a aspect of professional athletes I really don't get. With the depth on this team seemingly at every position non-starters should be on the up-&-up. What's the excuse are we gonna assign this time? He was "keeping it real"? He's being misunderstood? Or maybe he had a tough upbringing that distorts his judgment from to time? I just don't get why many of these guys can't simply do their jobs and go home and get designated drivers like responsible men?
It seems to be a pro athlete problem. Lots of money and no common sense. Did these guys really take classes in college. Do they think they are above everyone else and the law?

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
It seems to be a pro athlete problem. Lots of money and no common sense. Did these guys really take classes in college. Do they think they are above everyone else and the law?

Yes they do and yes they are fu#king idiots. If I had a job that paid that much and heck even on my job right now, I don't smoke weed or do anything as far as using illegal substances so as to jeopardize me keeping my job. If I could do drugs and it not affect my livelihood then maybe I would but as a responsible grown man with a family to feed I know and choose not too. I grew up in similar environments and situations as some of your typical NFL and NBA athletes and I defied with fury any and all peer pressure because I had a single minded focus on doing better for myself. These guys have that opportunity right on their footsteps and yet they choose to piss it away. This crap makes me sick. Tell the homies to fu#k off and imma do me and u do u. God$amn!!
I don't get how some players take such a great opportunity for granted.
You ever s*cked some d*ck for marijuana!!!?!!!

So 3:45 AM. Was he out all night? or was he headed home early? On one level this is dumb. He couldn't pay for car service? I promise it's cheaper than what he is about to pay. ON another level its sad. He didn't have a friend with him on his birthday?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VA49er:
So 3:45 AM. Was he out all night? or was he headed home early? On one level this is dumb. He couldn't pay for car service? I promise it's cheaper than what he is about to pay. ON another level its sad. He didn't have a friend with him on his birthday?

young, dumb and sortta rich. That's all. We've all been there, minus the sortta rich part.
Share 49ersWebzone