LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Demarcus Dobbs, busted for Marijuana ...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its 2012, dude needs a medical card.
nice one Dobbs
Tony Dobbs Montana
You guys remember the last time a Forty Niner player got busted for marijuana? Man that guy was cut the next day. I'm sure was a linebacker. I think in training camp, the last name Butler comes to mind.
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Its 2012, dude needs a medical card.

With the amount of abuse an NFL player' body takes, it should not be hard to find a doctor, that would
write a prescription for pain. People just don't think. However, 'script or not -- if I'm not mistaken -- the
NFL still doesn't allow the use of Medical Marijuana ... at this time.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
You guys remember the last time a Forty Niner player got busted for marijuana? Man that guy was cut the next day. I'm sure was a linebacker. I think in training camp, the last name Butler comes to mind.

Wasn't Rod Green cut for it or was that DUI?
I've never understood the infatuation with Dobbs. He's not that good at special teams that he makes the team better.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 30, 2012 at 3:11 PM ]
Ma n***a!
Looks like new signee Michael Wilhoite will be in uniform sunday.
There goes our quest for 6

Real brain power at work here.
Kaep's right arm tattoo: "I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger...in my '12 benz with dubs and the stickiest of the icky rolled up in this piezo, then you will know my Homie Dobbs don't play FOOL!!"

This is what happens when you take Jesus out of the classroom.
I heard he was out with Alex Smith.....
Its raicsm and tattoos. Its tattoos against racism. With drugs and alcohol on the side. Oh well Its all Harbaugh's fault.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by pelos21:
meh

Not judging, just passing along the information ...

Haha I'm meh'ing the players value to our team at this point. Special teams but that's it maybe.
Share 49ersWebzone