LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 337 users in the forums

Bryant Young entering the NFL Hall of Fame

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thats sucks! The guy was a true example of what it meant to be a 49er. Hope someday he will somehow get voted in, but the chances of him getting in now are slim. The guy gave up his whole body and soul for our Franchise, He will always go down as one of the Greatest 49ers of All time in my book. Thanks for the memories B.Y.
He's a HOF in my heart.
Loved this guy and he will always stand for consistent good all around play. He didn't have as many sacks as others but he was better than many who had more sacks. Excellent run stuffer and could play anywhere on the line. Tireless motor.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He's was a good player, but you can't make the argument that he was the best at his position in his prime. To say otherwise is just homerism.
HOF in my heart
Justin created that sack.
Congrats to Bryant Young for finally making it to the Final 15 of the HoF voting process for the first time in his 8th year of eligibility.

Still a long shot to make it into the class of five, but at least he'll be discussed in the room for the first time.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:
He's like Brent Jones. He had 400 catches and 5,000 yards, 33 TDs, 4 pro bowls, and 3 super bowl rings.

Yeah, he was awesome. but not HOF material

Yeah, and add in Roger Craig and Dwight Clark - add it also Tom Rathman etc....
He was a monster before the injury merely exceptional afterwards. Another whiff by the committee.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
He was a monster before the injury merely exceptional afterwards. Another whiff by the committee.

He finally made the cut to 15 this year. They haven't whiffed on him this year... yet.

• Kyzen
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
He's a HOF in my heart.

For real, one of my favorite players ever.
The last link between the Niners 80's-90's Eddie D dynasty and the York tenure
Just put every 49ers SB team in there.
My #1 49er of all time ...
Just curious...those who saying BY is not a HOF quality player, how old are you? I would surmise you guys are youngins' who never saw him play.
Share 49ersWebzone