LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Admits He Learned Nothing From Watching Alex Smith Play Quarterback

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Really hope colin didn't say that
You don't bash your teammates, clearly Colin needs to learn some leadership skills. That's like steve young saying he never learned anything sitting behind Joe. It's not true he learned how to become a passer clearly colin is too, because if he's so dam good it wouldn't have been a injury that got him on the field. Kid needs to sit back down and hold the clipboard comments like that are unneeded, and it shows he's a me me me kind of guy, like VD was and that he needs a foot in his butt to grow up!

The onions articles are just jokes.
I've never seen them, thanks but that does piss me off still.

lol why are you pissed off if it's fake?
You don't bash your teammates, clearly Colin needs to learn some leadership skills. That's like steve young saying he never learned anything sitting behind Joe. It's not true he learned how to become a passer clearly colin is too, because if he's so dam good it wouldn't have been a injury that got him on the field. Kid needs to sit back down and hold the clipboard comments like that are unneeded, and it shows he's a me me me kind of guy, like VD was and that he needs a foot in his butt to grow up!

Oh boo hoo. The article is fake anyway calm down. Everything is alright in happy land still.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedAlice:
My SF fan friends have been sharing that onion article. I say, you are now noticed enough that it's something popular to mock. That's good!!

As well as the tattoo one... though I'm not sure it's satire. Might be an old person writing.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-11-28/colin-kaepernick-tattoos-49ers-qb-start-alex-smith-stats-contract-draft

What do you have against old people?

The article seemed stupid maybe racist. Old is hardly synonymous with either stupid or racist.

[ Edited by buck on Nov 30, 2012 at 2:07 AM ]
Guys, the Onion is just a news satire site. Relax. None of the articles are real.

We have a winner!

am i the only one who thinks this is hilarious?...yall need a sense of humor. That goldigger guy thought it was real LMAO

Being that you know that the article is fake it clearly shows that you are a Alex Smith backer and are still mad that Kaep is the starter. Why can't we all just back the team and the coaching staff? COME ON MAN!
For a second I thought that "Colin Kaepernick has too many tattoos to be a QB" article was from the onion but no...that was real
Share 49ersWebzone