LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Anyone excited to see LeMichael James play?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you are right. wonder what we will do about that next year, kyle? but i think with hunter and james and maybe kyle, we are ok at kick returning for next year

KW more than likely. With Jenkins backing him up.

I really think we should trade Kyle Williams for a low draft pick before the beginning of next season. We don't need him, and now that it's been a year since the playoff blunders, he has nothing left to prove. Or maybe we can keep him around just as competition for A.J. Jenkins to beat.

As for James, he seems to be ineffective if there was any penetration between the hash marks. He only broke tackles when he got to the second level. There's no denying he has a lot of speed. He looks kind of like Darren Sproles. Hopefully he can catch balls well on short routes to get big gains on the ground.

Yes we will need him. Unless a setback with the injury, he will be the starting Punt returner. Ginn is gone for sure this off season.
LaMike looked pretty good. His fresh legs were very evident. By the time playoffs run around he should be an impact player with 5-15 touches a game.
Hopefully his game-changing ability can show its head sometime in the next 2 weeks. I also want to see Jenkins get some love before the playoffs.
Just work on hanging onto that ball, and all the prophecies about his coming will be true. Weapon X.
Share 49ersWebzone