LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

49ers should be hall of famers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dugo:
Of course these choices are biased but ...
All three that were mention..Eddie D, Roger Craig, not sure if B.Y. is eligible yet..but for sure should get in the other two should be there.Others are:
Harris Barton
Brent Jones
John Tayor
(questionable)
Keena Turner
Bubba Paris
Michael Carter
Eric Wright
George Seifert
I'm sure theres others just can't remember them ..

Thank you for taking this thread seriously. I might have to add Jessie Sapolu to that list.
Craig. And JT. For now.

And keep the thread on track. Thank you.
T.O. ,Bryant Young, Brent Jones
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Of course these choices are biased but ...
All three that were mention..Eddie D, Roger Craig, not sure if B.Y. is eligible yet..but for sure should get in the other two should be there.Others are:
Harris Barton
Brent Jones
John Tayor
(questionable)
Keena Turner
Bubba Paris
Michael Carter
Eric Wright
George Seifert
I'm sure theres others just can't remember them ..

Thank you for taking this thread seriously. I might have to add Jessie Sapolu to that list.

Oh for sure Jessie Sapolu.. he was the anchor of that line..see I knew I forgotten someone..my coma kicks in from time to time....No problem about the tread..its a good topic and its good to read and talk about something else in the zone other then the QB drama..
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
T.O. ,Bryant Young, Brent Jones

T.O. should get in. Just not sure he'll go in as a niner, same thing I feel about Haley,,,And if they don't go in as niners.. then I wouldn't really care..
T.O. should get in. Just not sure he'll go in as a niner, same thing I feel about Haley,,,And if they don't go in as niners.. then I wouldn't really care..

to should because he spent half of his career with the niners and put up his best numbers.

Haley too but he did get three rings in dallas compare to 2 in SF.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

to should because he spent half of his career with the niners and put up his best numbers.

Haley too but he did get three rings in dallas compare to 2 in SF.
Yeah for sure TO put up his best numbers here..but he left thinking he was bigger then the Niners and left on bad terms with everyone here..
Tom Rathman
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Charles Haley
Share 49ersWebzone