LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Mario Manningham coming on!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm truly surprised no one has started a thread on this yet. With all the attention being placed on others, especially Kaep (no surprise there), i feel Mario hasn't been getting the love he deserves. Why he's not more of the game plan, I don't know. This guy is impressive, especially after the catch. I hope we will be seeing more of him; alot more!
ur face?
He's definitely a BIG play guy.

I think Kap will be targeting him more & more, especially with the injury to KW and Ginn.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
ur face?

Huh? I'm one of the old guys and am not getting this. What am I missing, or is it simply a feeble attempt at humor that's above my pay grade?
Mario is able to make plays now...coincidence ?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Kaep will make him look good from now on
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Trollers gonna troll

Yeah, he was hurt since the Giants game. And he was getting balls thrown to him by Smith since the Detroit game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
great signing, he was good when alex played, he did get banged up a bit. mario made plays when alex played,, does every post have to be a alex vs ck thing? no matter if its a end around or when he catches a small pass. the guy can run and when ck leads him and hits him in stride it is very pretty to watch.
He seems so light doe....may be easy to knock him off his route. Not the type that is physical after the run. Different type of receiver from what I've been seeing from the Niners.

Mario has played well for us this season. Really nice addition.
He did get off yesterday. But there was one play I hated in the second half where instead of running straight and picking up the first down, he cut back towards the defender thinking he could shake him and ended up short. He's got that big play ability doe
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
ur face?

Huh? I'm one of the old guys and am not getting this. What am I missing, or is it simply a feeble attempt at humor that's above my pay grade?

See bolded part.

He looked pretty fast, that big catch and run, he hit the sideline and outran the defender for a big gain along with Gore's(?) downfield block. I wanted him to take it to the house I was cheering so loud. Yeah, Manningham was a good signing, complements Crabtree and will see more plays later this year and into the playoffs.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

he's just post padding as usual.
[ Edited by SFrush on Nov 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM ]

and Crabs is no longer a target....coincidence or its who Keap has more rapport with being that Ham ran with the 2's
Share 49ersWebzone