LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

2012 Players Who Should Be Cut

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
yeah I bet if Alex started today it would have been 28-3 Niners

I think you are being sarcastic. I also think you are right.
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
yeah I bet if Alex started today it would have been 28-3 Niners

I think you are being sarcastic. I also think you are right.

Not with all those idiotic runs up the middle for 0 yards. For a minute there I thought Roman was possessed by the demon spirit of Jimmy Raye.
I'm curious to see if Coach Harbaugh shakes things up this week.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'm curious to see if Coach Harbaugh shakes things up this week.

Only change I think we'll see is a temporary replacement for Akers so he can heal up. Any other changers would be like assigning blame for the loss and I don't see Harbaugh doing that.
Hope Jenkins, Williams, Hunter, Cox or James are ready next year. No way we should re-sign Ginn unless he pays the team to play. He's plays afraid and it's one of the main reasons he never worked out. Because he can return he is taking an active 46 spot away from someone who can contribute at WR like Jenkins.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM ]
the only guy getting cut this week is Akers.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Hope Jenkins, Williams, Hunter, Cox or James are ready next year. No way we should re-sign Ginn unless he pays the team to play. He's plays afraid and it's one of the main reasons he never worked out. Because he can return he is taking an active 46 spot away from someone who can contribute at WR like Jenkins.

You're right. He's afraid because he's small and will get hurt when he has to take a shot in the return game. He was lazy today
and should have covered the ball. but he tried to pick it up and made a horrible situation into a horrendous situation.
We can't cut him now. But he knows he's playing for his career now. So he can ball out or get cut.
1. Ted Ginn- come on buddy, first you muff a punt, now you show zero effort to get the ball after the errant pitch. Ginn should have been able to secure that ball or punch it out of bounds. He was staring at the ball like a punt returner waiting for it to stop moving. Ginn should be gone.

2. David Akers- They brought in kickers last week for a reason, they can no longer trust Akers. Why pay someone 3 million a year to miss two field goals that caused a tie and a loss. Sorry David, Cal fan and all, but you got to go.

3. Cannot cut him, but the coaches should be fired for calling a pass to Delanie Walker, mr. stone hands. You pay VD 6 million a year, throw it to VD.
we need the depth at WR....bench Ginn dont cut him
Agreed, except the coaches being fired. Ginn and Akers are worthless this year.

Originally posted by jreff22:

Ginn is an awful WR. Jenkins is probably a better option. Cut his ass.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
agree with 2 and 3. Walker needs to get an ass chewing. And not the good kind.

1. Ginn made an effort to pick up the ball to regain some of the yardage. Should've just fallen on it. We cannot cut him, we have no other reliable return man. You guys seem to forget how bad our return game was until Ginn got here. The seasons between Rossum and Ginn were muff after muff. We need Ginn on the team.

CK gets blame for the fumble, don't blame Ginn. The ball was 6 feet over his head. Coaches get the blame too. stupid playcall.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM ]
i agree especially with Ackers. Ginn more likely just needs to benched
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Ginn is an awful WR. Jenkins is probably a better option. Cut his ass.

would you prefer Swain again
Can we publically stone Egg Roman while we are at it?
Share 49ersWebzone