LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

2012 Players Who Should Be Cut

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
it was 100% Kaepernick's fault on that pitch play. Horrd throw that gave them an easy TD

It was also a terrible playcall. When you call that play there is always the risk of that happening. That play has a higher probobilty for a turnover than normal. Out of all the plays that could have been called, why call a play that might put your players in that situation? I want Roman to answer this.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM ]
Also cut delanie walker, all I could think of during the end of the game when I felt we had lost was that I didn't want Walker or Ginn to be targeted anymore and want them off he team.
Originally posted by Carhanu21:
He seems to be a liability this season.

He sucks as a receiver.

He apparently sucks at returning kicks now (not sure what happened since he was good last year).

He is soft and will do anything to avoid getting hit. See his refusal to dive for the toss from Kaepernick. This isnt the only example of his softness. There were numerous times last year where he would give up on plays in order to avoid contact. During the game in Detroit last year, I remember him running out of bounds before reaching the first down marker because he saw a defender running at him. It was a big mistake at the time which fortunately didnt cost us the game.

The niners could free up some valuable cap space by cutting him.

Wooow...he was the best last year,after Kyles fumbles...the forum was asking for his return....now the forum..ask for his head...(some fans) this tell you how serious is this place....
Originally posted by Muggins:
He made that one handed catch though.

def want to see that again, it was sick!
Fired up.. cut Ted Ginn now!!
hes not making big plays like last year. but, we have no other choice than to stick with him, because Kyle is out
Ginn has been lousy all season returning punts.

Speaking of lousy, what kind of effort was that on the fumble recovery? Didn't even try to fall on the ball.
[ Edited by SFrush on Dec 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM ]
Well, Ginn should have fallen on the ball but then lets not forget that the pitch was way over his head.

Is there a cut Kap thread? Its one play that Ginn might have been able to fall on the ball but when I looked at the replay, I don't thing he located the ball before the db did.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Well, Ginn should have fallen on the ball but then lets not forget that the pitch was way over his head.

Is there a cut Kap thread? Its one play that Ginn might have been able to fall on the ball but when I looked at the replay, I don't thing he located the ball before the db did.

yeah I bet if Alex started today it would have been 28-3 Niners
Originally posted by susweel:
And Akers and delanie too

Originally posted by niners94:
Fire Roman.

these too

Kap gave them the td. Then on the last drive rigtht before we kicked the field goal if kap stays inbounds rams would have been forced. To use ther last time out and that game would have not went into over time. I feel like kap gave them 10 points and costed us the game.
Ginn needs to stay on ST
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
It's discouraging AJ Jenkins can't get any reps at WR over Ginn.
Originally posted by Carhanu21:
I consider Ginn to be our number 5, even with K-Will injured. I put Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, and Jenkins above Ginn.

Jenkins? Who's that?
Maybe I missed the play, but the one I saw looked like Kaepernick's fault, not Ginn's.
Share 49ersWebzone