There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 Players Who Should Be Cut

cmon harbaugh it is best for the team--forget what he did last year, he aint doin it now
Over reactionary fans are over reactionary.

Who do we replace him with, exactly?
.... who would kick for us?

Maybe we should give Chad Johnson a call. He could kick
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Give it a rest, find me a better free agent kicker right now and I'll listen to this idea but I think its been a badly kept secret that Akers is retiring after this season or we cut him. Since we have some many damn draft picks we'll likely use a 3rd or a 4th rounder on the best kicker in the draft.
Maybe AS can kick for us
No, not yet.
oo

andy lee for placekicker
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Maybe AS can kick for us

I'm concerned about Akers don't get me wrong but we do not have a better kicker on the market. Unless Nedney wants to unretire???
Originally posted by matt49er:
I'm concerned about Akers don't get me wrong but we do not have a better kicker on the market. Unless Nedney wants to unretire???

I would bring him back with open arms.
jose cortez!
How about Mason Crosby? He's one of the best kickers in the league. He's been slumping, but do you think the Packers are going to cut him? lol
I'm sure in the past 1-3 years there are several above average kickers from college that didn't get drafted. Bring 3 of them for try outs. If there are gems at RB and QB that are un-drafted, a DECENT kicker won't be that hard to find.
bring in that guy ho replaced nedny a while back cant remember his name. if this holds akers will hurt us in the playoffs he has no confidence
Originally posted by hofer36:
cmon harbaugh it is best for the team--forget what he did last year, he aint doin it now

nah not yet, do that in the offseason