There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any update on Walker, Hunter, and Williams??

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
This could be KW's career. Sucks for him.

The Hunter and Walker injuries are huge for our offense. Hunter keeps Gore fresh and Walker is one of the main reasons our running game is where it's at.

It does look bad, but why would it be his career?

I just figure he'll be replaced and forgotten.

I think the only ones that will miss playing time are Williams and Hunter.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
This could be KW's career. Sucks for him.

The Hunter and Walker injuries are huge for our offense. Hunter keeps Gore fresh and Walker is one of the main reasons our running game is where it's at.

It does look bad, but why would it be his career?

I just figure he'll be replaced and forgotten.

Maybe in SF. But there is no doubt he is a talented KR/PR and WR. If he gets healthy he will get his shots around the league, and possibly here. .
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,418
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
This could be KW's career. Sucks for him.

The Hunter and Walker injuries are huge for our offense. Hunter keeps Gore fresh and Walker is one of the main reasons our running game is where it's at.

It does look bad, but why would it be his career?

I just figure he'll be replaced and forgotten.


I'm not worried about losing hunter. We do have a fresh Jacobs eager to prove he can play.
Originally posted by kingairta:
I'm not worried about losing hunter. We do have a fresh Jacobs eager to prove he can play.

I think you and other people are underestimating how valuable Hunter is.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,143
hunter is a very valuable unsung person in our offense, he is the best guy no one talks about. however i am glad we have jacobs and dixon,, yes afrikan i said dixon!!. just as long as we can keep gore fresh and the guys do not fumble. i do not think james will get much of a chance but if kyle is gone for the year yes,, activate the kid. its got to be better than swain and hastings. hope hunter will be back for playoffs. by the way i disagree with those who think kyle will never play again for us. I think esp if ginn goes , he has a very very good chance of coming back. at this point in time I take kyle williams coming off a knee injury as compared to a healthy ginn, who has been a big big disapointment in my opinion this year
I hope Hunter can play ...But KW might need some time , hopefully Jenkins is activated and gets into the swing of things quickly
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,143
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
This could be KW's career. Sucks for him.

The Hunter and Walker injuries are huge for our offense. Hunter keeps Gore fresh and Walker is one of the main reasons our running game is where it's at.

It does look bad, but why would it be his career?

I just figure he'll be replaced and forgotten.

Maybe in SF. But there is no doubt he is a talented KR/PR and WR. If he gets healthy he will get his shots around the league, and possibly here. .
i think most logical people have seen kyle bounce back from last year, appreciate him and what he has done and how hard he has worked. if he is hurt for the year i bet you he will work his butt off and be back on this team next year
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,143
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by kingairta:
I'm not worried about losing hunter. We do have a fresh Jacobs eager to prove he can play.

I think you and other people are underestimating how valuable Hunter is.
of course this is true
Again, I saw Walker walking off the field being interviewed after the game. So I have to figure it isn't that serious, but who knows. Haven't heard much. All reports only talk about Hunter and Williams.
IMO, LaMichael James will see at least some time replacing Hunter. His game is more like Hunter's, unlike Jacobs'. And during preseason LMJ was working well with Colin on option plays.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,143
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
IMO, LaMichael James will see at least some time replacing Hunter. His game is more like Hunter's, unlike Jacobs'. And during preseason LMJ was working well with Colin on option plays.
respectfully disagree. I think jenkins will see more time ahead of james. we still got dixon and jacobs and while I understand your logic of the way he runs. it just sounds like james is still a work in progress and there is no way in gods green earth JH will put james back there to return kics, if he is activated. we have a crazy coach but i do not think he is that crazy. if you are right and i am wrong, i got no problem with it!. will not be the first time i was wrong or jumped to judgement
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,331
Originally posted by cciowa:
respectfully disagree. I think jenkins will see more time ahead of james. we still got dixon and jacobs and while I understand your logic of the way he runs. it just sounds like james is still a work in progress and there is no way in gods green earth JH will put james back there to return kics, if he is activated. we have a crazy coach but i do not think he is that crazy. if you are right and i am wrong, i got no problem with it!. will not be the first time i was wrong or jumped to judgement

James has had all season to work on fielding punts, if Harbaugh and Seely put him back there it means they know he will get the job done.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,143
Originally posted by DVDA:
Originally posted by cciowa:
respectfully disagree. I think jenkins will see more time ahead of james. we still got dixon and jacobs and while I understand your logic of the way he runs. it just sounds like james is still a work in progress and there is no way in gods green earth JH will put james back there to return kics, if he is activated. we have a crazy coach but i do not think he is that crazy. if you are right and i am wrong, i got no problem with it!. will not be the first time i was wrong or jumped to judgement

James has had all season to work on fielding punts, if Harbaugh and Seely put him back there it means they know he will get the job done.
ok but i would still be worried,, hell ginn worries me so what the hell