LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 329 users in the forums

Any update on Walker, Hunter, and Williams??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know LMJ, Jacobs and jenkins would get playing time this year simply do to the fact that injuries are a constant factor in the NFL. lets hope all three have a speedy recovery. GO NINERS!!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
I know LMJ, Jacobs and jenkins would get playing time this year simply do to the fact that injuries are a constant factor in the NFL. lets hope all three have a speedy recovery. GO NINERS!!

This. Sooner or later they would make it.

Side note, why was Jacobs randomly in today?
This is kind of funny that guys want Williams in there returning punts over Ginn now :-). I guess time does heal wounds. With that said, I hope Williams will be ready to go come playoff time. I think everyone else is fine. Also, I expect to see Ted Ginn returning punts the remainder of the season. He normally makes smart decisions as a returner. Idk what he was thinking today. But I do expect him to be replaced next year now.
Add Ginn to the LIST injured wrist
High ankle sprains don't just go away. He'll miss at least a week. Maybe two. Kyle Williams' injury looked fairly serious.
High ankle sprains don't just go away. He'll miss at least a week. Maybe two. Kyle Williams' injury looked fairly serious.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:

you can say that again
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Fractured vagina!
MM said that Hunter was wearing a boot on his ankle/foot and he expects him to miss some time and the Williams injury seems significant. An injury to a guy like Williams is something we can handle with Ginn still there to return punts and having Jenkins to activate at WR. This team is deep at receiver and I'm not all that concerned about losing KW to be honest. The Hunter injury concerns me and I pray that he isn't out more than a week if at all. Very fortunate to have a guy like Brandon Jacobs fresh and having LMJ waiting not to mention Dixon so I think RB will be fine but we need KH to be healthy.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Maiocco-Ill-be-really-surprised-if-Alex-?blockID=806085&feedID=5936
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Fractured vagina!

Anthony Davis played the second half with a broken finger in his right hand.

He tweeted, "how could I hold when I broke my finger in half?"
[ Edited by Magzarillious on Nov 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM ]
James is so important to us b/c he is RB depth and can be a return man. Pumped to see #23 out there next week!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
James is so important to us b/c he is RB depth and can be a return man. Pumped to see #23 out there next week!

I missed it, who was inactive this week so they could activate Jacobs? I bet Jacobs and Jenkins are active next week and LMJ is inactive.
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

I missed it, who was inactive this week so they could activate Jacobs? I bet Jacobs and Jenkins are active next week and LMJ is inactive.

Tufuaku was inactive opening the way for Jacobs.
William's knee looked horrible.i can hear that s**t crack from LA
Share 49ersWebzone