There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh - King of the Mind Games

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Earlier this month, Harbaugh was told some of the Rams considered the 49ers a model franchise. Did that mean something to the coach?

"Not really," Harbaugh said. "We'd rather probably just try to kick them in the shins when people are saying things like that."

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/11/24/harbaugh-tries-killing-the-saints-sweetly/

check out the rest....Saints reporters asked him a question about our great defense, and Harbaugh just straight flipped that biiiiitch on them....not once but twice when they tried to rephrase it....lol

his responses are the exact opposite of a coach like rex ryan...i love it
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Anyone else catch NFL Network's coverage of Harbaugh's mini press conference? Harbaugh is definitely King of the Mind Games. He says they have not made any final decisions on the starters for this weekend and denied all reports that have come out this week as erroneous. He also said they do not want to release any information that would give his opponents a tactical advantage. As long as the team knows whats going on, he would not answer any more questions about who was starting or not. Harbaugh is all about throwing mental chum in the water and letting the media and fans try to make sense of it all. What a genius!

Not only is he playing mind games with the media but unfortunately he's doing it with 49er fans.

I pretty much disregard everything he says.
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Anyone else catch NFL Network's coverage of Harbaugh's mini press conference? Harbaugh is definitely King of the Mind Games. He says they have not made any final decisions on the starters for this weekend and denied all reports that have come out this week as erroneous. He also said they do not want to release any information that would give his opponents a tactical advantage. As long as the team knows whats going on, he would not answer any more questions about who was starting or not. Harbaugh is all about throwing mental chum in the water and letting the media and fans try to make sense of it all. What a genius!

Not only is he playing mind games with the media but unfortunately he's doing it with 49er fans.

I pretty much disregard everything he says.

You are the only one
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You are the only one

Are you really that naive to believe what Harbaugh says? The man is called King of Mind Games in this thread and you believe him?

[ Edited by 9erempire on Nov 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erempire:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You are the only one

Are you really that naive to believe what Harbaugh says? The man is called King of Mind Games in this thread and you believe him?

Thread title says it all, you are the only one who sees it as something bad
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by 60sfan:
I don't think so. Kaep starts and if he finishes the game with a victory on the road in a hostile environment, he will be the man moving forward.

This. If Kaep shows he can handle this hostile environment, he's the man from now on. If he doesn't, they can go back to Smith. Smith may be the mentally toughest quarterback in the NFL. He would gladly take the reins back and not miss a beat. This is a window of opportunity that Harbaugh cannot let go by without this move. I am glad he is fearless. This is a smart move.

Not that I think the 49ers with Smith as the starter in NO will win easily, but that game is a must win if the 49ers want to be in total control of the division and have an edge in the playoff race.

Kaep won the "must win" game. Are they in total control? Not yet. Destroy the Lambs. Pundits are actually picking St.Louis.