49ers survive comeback from feisty Cardinals, move to 3-0 with 36-30 win →

There are 748 users in the forums

Home Game - Smack Talk Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Your team is not fit to travel to the west coast and win. Prepare yourself for an uncomfortable experience!" And then pull out a monocle and peer at them.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
"Your team is not fit to travel to the west coast and win. Prepare yourself for an uncomfortable experience!" And then pull out a monocle and peer at them.

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
"Your team is not fit to travel to the west coast and win. Prepare yourself for an uncomfortable experience!" And then pull out a monocle and peer at them.

I tried that, but then got beat up.
Tell them you'll throw Charadonnay in their faces.
You wont be taken seriously unless you are wearing a top hat, ruffled shirt, and tails.
The Candlestick security has really beefed up the awareness on heckling the other teams fans. I've seen 3 groups of people thrown out this year because of it. Pretty lame, IMO. Unless you're getting carried away/violent, I say it's all a part of the game.
I think fart jokes are always in good taste
" Your gm is a hamster and your coach smells of elderberries " then clickety clack away on your fake horse. Gotta love holy grail
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone