There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Need Help to Squash Bears Fans PLEASE

Hey guys. I have a few Bears fans at my office. They were really on me this week. They sent me all types of pictures about how Alex Smith called out Cam Newton for number of wins and it took him 7 years to get to the playoffs. They also talked trash about how horrible Colin was going to do against their defense.

Anyway, the below picture is just a sample of what I am looking for. Can someone talented make more? I would like to print out as many as possible and put it on desks and office doors.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
you tell them that the sun came up in the morning for them,, tell them they are still losers but at least the sun came up.. they need to bring back slash or rick mirer
We just kicked their ass. You really need to defend your team after last nights bludgeoning?
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
We just kicked their ass. You really need to defend your team after last nights bludgeoning?

I don't need to defend anything. I want to RUB IT IN!

Yea. Just smile. They know what happened.
Just keep singing "Are you ready for some foooootbaaaaall?!!!!" Apparently the bears weren't. The offense, defense, and special teams were hibernating for the winter again.
Originally posted by tulliman:

I don't need to defend anything. I want to RUB IT IN!

Just show them the box score stats then remind them that cutler cant block so their problems are likely to continue regardless of whose under center.
just randomly yell "WATCH OUT"

then they'll go huh? what?

then say "oh nevermind, thought I saw aldon smith"
Originally posted by denali22:
just randomly yell "WATCH OUT"

then they'll go huh? what?

then say "oh nevermind, thought I saw aldon smith"

That is pretty good.
Go here then send it to them and tell them that's what the bears looked like last night.

http://www.gifbin.com/986476
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
just tell them Jay Cutler is a p***y ass b***h.... who quits on his team, then reference NFCCG 2010
You really should not need any help dealing with them.

Easiest. Job. Ever.
just every now and then walk by them and say "hey guys did u see that? aldon smith just sacked your qb again"
"Did you see the new tattoo Jason Campbell got on his back on Monday? It was red and had the number 99 on it."
Luckily I know of no big Bears fans, but still....

Most teams that take a whipping...their fans usually are quiet about it. I'm not looking to get into it with Giants' fans after what happened last month, and I know PLENTY of them.