There are 156 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol the Saints dont know who to prepare for in this game. They have to go and find tape on 2 QBs which cuts down meaningful prep and practice time. While all the jive turkeys are talking about QBs at the 49ers, every man on team know their roll. Harbaugh playing the media and 2 steps ahead of his next opponent.

What coach didnt say is whos starting next week (something the Saints like to know), just like the Bears didnt know who was going to be under centre until close to game time. Harbaugh is a genius!
it is nice to see some saints fans here. very respectful bunch!!! I hope this is a great game, and I hope us 49ers come away with the W

My Keys to a 49ers victory:

1) Run the ball
2) Protect the ball (Win turnover battle!)
3) Win TOP
4) Don't allow the big plays
5) Avoid penalties (specifically PI)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
harbs should play that bounty audio for the team before the game.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

half time speech would be perfect.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

I'm not trying to change the topic fellas, just wana ask one question plz? Can anyone tell me where can I watch the bears-NINERS replay?
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I'm not trying to change the topic fellas, just wana ask one question plz? Can anyone tell me where can I watch the bears-NINERS replay?

usually someone comes up with the full game later in the week with a youtube clip and posts it here in Niner Talk.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

my house in about 5 minutes once I go get my pizza and beer.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
usually someone comes up with the full game later in the week with a youtube clip and posts it here in Niner Talk.

These guys will have it up in a few days or at the latest the end of the week.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166923-offensive-defensive-drives-st-louis/
this one of the games i had as a loss for the remainder of the games. in NO , they on fire, will be tough , plus a revenge factor for knocking them out of the playoffs they gonna be at their best.. we better come ready to play. Need to play good ball for this win.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

hell yea lol
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Hope Harbaugh plays Greg Williams tape during this weeks meeting for added motivation

GO GET EM!!!!

This!!! People want to speak of the "revenge factor" I seem to recall a certain team wanting to "knock that little fu*ker's head sideways" 'break that little f*gg*ts ankle" speaking of our beloved Gore and Crabtree...revenge may be on our side in this one!!!!!!
Facing a dead last run defense.
If anyone hasn't seen the full Vernon Davis E60 video it is well worth the watch. Props to SMC33 on the 9ers.com board for finding it.

Saints have the worst defense in football. We should be able to put up 30-35 points on them. The question is whether our defense can hold Brees and Co. to 21 or less. If we can do that, I think we have a good shot at it.

Im going 34-24 Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone