There are 371 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I get the game at 3am India time and needless to say I can't get two minutes sleep. This game may set up like the Stanford-Oregon game of last week. A high powered offense gets bullied and run over by a more physical team. Can't wait to see Kaep.

So when does Harbaugh announce the starter?
Originally posted by VA49er:

after kickoff

Kaep is starting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099930/article/colin-kaepernick-starting-for-san-francisco-49ers
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

after kickoff

[ Edited by VA49er on Nov 25, 2012 at 6:54 AM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I get the game at 3am India time and needless to say I can't get two minutes sleep. This game may set up like the Stanford-Oregon game of last week. A high powered offense gets bullied and run over by a more physical team. Can't wait to see Kaep.

Wow!!! Do you drink and watch the game until 7am and go to work?!?!

Beast mode...

What finger foods do you eat over there while watching football?
Originally posted by taney71:

Kaep is starting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099930/article/colin-kaepernick-starting-for-san-francisco-49ers
That doesn't count!!! No more sources!! I want to hear it from Harbaugh or see it with my own two eyes. I'm sure the Saints D is glued to the Webzone right now trying to decifer this so they can finally lock in their gameplan. My feelings on who starts were supposed to be expressed by Journey's "Any Way You Want It" but my laptop won't cooperate.
Game day! I have to take my in laws to the airport about 1 hour before the game. I'm not happy about that cause I'll likely miss 10 minutes of the start of it. Ugh.

Tell them to get a cab.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Beast mode...

Re-tired. Ordered a Dominos pizza, of course nothing like I'm used to like In SF and NY. I am so stoked for the game, and if the Sunday night game is good (Monday 7am here) I watch most of that. With Pack-Giants I'll root for both to lose.

Originally posted by English:
Game day! I have to take my in laws to the airport about 1 hour before the game. I'm not happy about that cause I'll likely miss 10 minutes of the start of it. Ugh.

Tell them to get a cab.

or drop them off an hour earlier, and tell them that TSA is extra rapey during holiday season

edit: sometimes I spell like I'm 8 years old.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Nov 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Beast mode...

Re-tired. Ordered a Dominos pizza, of course nothing like I'm used to like In SF and NY. I am so stoked for the game, and if the Sunday night game is good (Monday 7am here) I watch most of that. With Pack-Giants I'll root for both to lose.

I ate Pizza Hut in Iraq. I could sh*t through a straw from ten feet away after that. I hope your Domino's experience is better than that. They put any cow in it over there?
If the sorry ass Chiefs beat the Saints there's no reason why we shouldn't beat these guys.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by English:

Tell them to get a cab.

or drop them of an hour earlier, and tell them that TSA is extra rapey during holiday season

I think dropping them off earlier is probably the answer.

you can't take them 10 minutes earlier?

heck 30 minutes earlier, its always better to be early to the airport.
Share 49ersWebzone