There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Lol for all of you that are scared go to church!
#beattheaints
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i got bad feeling about this one too, in the dome, and they want payback. hope im wrong.

Normally I would be nervous, but the saints crappy defense gives me a calm feeling.

Plus if we can win at Lambeau I'm confident we can win anywhere on the road.
If anything our team will be just as mad or revenge seeking as them after hearing that audio tape call our specific players and trying to injure them.
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by lazy:
I think that we are going get smoked tomorrow.
Drew Bress ain't no Jason Campbell...
Alex starts
49ers 6
Saint 31
Kap Starts
49ers 3
Saints 38

Gtfo

its going to happen,,,,

we score no more than 6 against the worst defense in the league?
The only thing I'm nervous about is if the Saints blitz 50% of the time -- will Kaep be able to counter it? His speed is good... his decision making was great vs. the Bears (reminder - "BEST" defense heading into that game)... but I hope the O-Line will hold up. I think we run the hell out of Gore and Hunter to keep them honest and then go over the top like Kaep seemingly is able to do.

I just hope we can contain Brees! I'm not worried about their defense although I do think we will turn the ball over once or twice.
I don't see anything on that saint defense that can stop us from running right at them without selling out to the run in which case we are gonna torch em in the passing game and I see everything in our defense that tells me that we will stuff their run get pressure on qb force turnovers and punts and optimize our field position game. 31 - 20 49ers
Wow, I don't think we've won in the Superdome since like the last season before the 2002 re-alignment, right? Well it's time for Jim to break another negative 'road' trend which has lasted over a decade.
I don't think even our own fans realize that in yards per snap we are probably a top five offense. We just don't pass a lot so the clock runs and we sustain drives score and thus shorten the game and snaps for both teams. It is our style of play. We get positive yards on most plays the clock runs and we win. We don't get a ton of snaps or possession so we don't have a lot of yard and points in totak but the cumulative effect of what we do is overwhelming to our opponents. What we do when we have the ball is beating the sh!t outta opponents. Can the Saints stop us? I say not with the same degree of success we will have vs them. Imma lobby for a yards per snap team official statistic. Passin 45 times for 345 yds and 22 rushes for 59 yds ain't as efficient as rushing 25 times for 185 yds and passin 23 times for 225 yds. Its what we do and it is demoralizing and it works
i feel that harbaugh has something up his sleeve for this game, not quite sure what it is.

maybe activating jenkins or james

maybe going no huddle spread to start the game off with kap

i dont know but i'm excited
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i feel that harbaugh has something up his sleeve for this game, not quite sure what it is.

maybe activating jenkins or james

maybe going no huddle spread to start the game off with kap

i dont know but i'm excited

Jenkins might get activated because of Moss's finger

I think saints are going to be on their heels and we will dictate the game
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I wanna go to the Saints game if I get to sit by her!

Chick has a fat gut and one of those stupid LiveStrong type bracelets, and that's overlooking the fact that she's a 'Aints fan...and possibly going through a sex change operation. She's GROSS.

Yeah, and her boobs are a little too big. Gross!
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Alex will start. We win 31-6
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I wanna go to the Saints game if I get to sit by her!

Chick has a fat gut and one of those stupid LiveStrong type bracelets, and that's overlooking the fact that she's a 'Aints fan...and possibly going through a sex change operation. She's GROSS.
Oh? And you must be perfect!

lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Alex will start. We win 31-6

Madden?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home