There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
The Saints are finally rolling this season. The 49ers should not take them lightly. This should be a really good game

They're probably unbeatable right now.

We should give up now and call the game for the Saints!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by taney71:
The Saints are finally rolling this season. The 49ers should not take them lightly. This should be a really good game

We're unbeatable right now too, though. Tie?

because they beat the falcons?
I was not shocked to to see Kaepernick light it up last night at all.

It's been a long time coming. Baalke assembled the talent. We just never had a QB that knew how to utilize all that talent.

The future is now. Time to move forward.
Originally posted by taney71:

We're unbeatable right now too, though. Tie?

Not with this "great" Saints team.
The revenge factor always worries. That being said, we didn't capitalize on the revenge factor against the Giants. I think we just need to come out strong, hit them in the mouth, and remind them who we are.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The revenge factor always worries. That being said, we didn't capitalize on the revenge factor against the Giants. I think we just need to come out strong, hit them in the mouth, and remind them who we are.

Pierre Thomas probably doesn't remember who we are
How long before someone figures out CK? I'm not saying he's incapable, but if Alex is healthy, the 49ers will start him. I don't think Chicago really prepared for him, so that was a huge advantage for the 49ers.

Alex had a couple of good games as well - completion rate, NFL QB rating, TD:INT ratio...so he's having a good year too.

The 49ers are one of the 5 teams that could potentially win the SB this year. Do the 49ers want to take a chance and go with CK this year, and what if they don't make it far enough? Is that risk worth it for the long term benefits? Harbaugh is in a tough spot.
Now, next year, it's a whole diff story.
I say we run for 300 and pass for 300.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Pierre Thomas probably doesn't remember who we are

Donte will remind him. Don't you worry about that.

They were pretty unbeatable January 14, 2012 too
Kaep better start next season. Don't care if it hurts Smith's feelings...
f**k the Saints.
Saints giving up 157 yds a game on the ground. (dead last in the NFL)

They will have a very difficult time stopping our run game. If we come to play, it could be an ugly game for the Saints.
[ Edited by notsoempty86 on Nov 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM ]