Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

• DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
How many sacks does he finish with?
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM ]
Except for Gil Brandt who said he was the steal of the draft for us and that he was Secretariat and the rest where plough horses! I even asked Gil if he really said that on the NFL call in show on Sirus Sat Radio and he said absolutely and he even feels more strongly about now!
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

i think 25 is the magic # for him this season.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Nice to see Fangio moved him around on the line last night. Aldon didn't need to coat tail Justin Smith to get his sacks like everyone including Gruden was implying. We got ourselves another Charles Haley and Chris Doleman in Aldon Smith

This is what made me happy. Seeing him play on the opposite side and demolish Carimi with that stutter step juke was awesome.

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
it's amazing that we can even talk about this in his second year.... PAY THE MAN!

Oh man, can you imagine what the contract will be? Probably the biggest in Niner history.

Ware - 6 years $79 million.
Woodley - 6 years $62 million.

Clay Matthews is still on his rookie contract but he'll get around $70 million too.

So many guys to pay. We need to win it soon. Ugh

Bowman can be negotiated with this season and Aldon the following season....Good lord we could end up having a total value of $160M LB corp.....

Hopefully they can draft a bunch of guys for the line that will keep it fairly cheap to make up for it. Id spend 2 of our first 3 picks on DL.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Nice to see Fangio moved him around on the line last night. Aldon didn't need to coat tail Justin Smith to get his sacks like everyone including Gruden was implying. We got ourselves another Charles Haley and Chris Doleman in Aldon Smith

This is what made me happy. Seeing him play on the opposite side and demolish Carimi with that stutter step juke was awesome.

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
it's amazing that we can even talk about this in his second year.... PAY THE MAN!

Oh man, can you imagine what the contract will be? Probably the biggest in Niner history.

Ware - 6 years $79 million.
Woodley - 6 years $62 million.

Clay Matthews is still on his rookie contract but he'll get around $70 million too.

So many guys to pay. We need to win it soon. Ugh

Bowman can be negotiated with this season and Aldon the following season....Good lord we could end up having a total value of $160M LB corp.....

He Bull rushed the s**t out of him towards the end of the game as well driving him all the way back into the Qb.
SunNov 25@Saints: Brees has been sacked 16 times in 10 games. 1 sack.=16.
SunDec 2@Rams: Bradford has been sacked 26 times in 10 games. 2 sacks=18
SunDec 9Dolphins: Qbs have been sacked 21 times in 10 games. 1 sack=19
SunDec 16@Patriots: Brady has been sacked 15 times in 10 games. 1 sack ( watch Aldon get to 20!!!)
Dec 23@Seahawks : 19 sacks in 10 gamesfor Wilson. Who is houdini back there. 0
SunDec 30Cardinals: have given up 44 sacks between 3 qbs this season. Aldon has 6 on a magic night in candlestick.
he's probably sacking someone right now
Originally posted by VA49er:
SunNov 25@Saints: Brees has been sacked 16 times in 10 games. 1 sack.=16.
SunDec 2@Rams: Bradford has been sacked 26 times in 10 games. 2 sacks=18
SunDec 9Dolphins: Qbs have been sacked 21 times in 10 games. 1 sack=19
SunDec 16@Patriots: Brady has been sacked 15 times in 10 games. 1 sack ( watch Aldon get to 20!!!)
Dec 23@Seahawks : 19 sacks in 10 gamesfor Wilson. Who is houdini back there. 0
SunDec 30Cardinals: have given up 44 sacks between 3 qbs this season. Aldon has 6 on a magic night in candlestick.
Brady is a statue..99 might have a good game that day
Smith was credited with 5.5 sacks, seven quarterback hits, seven tackles and two forced fumbles in his 48 snaps from scrimmage.

Can I get some Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills!!!!
24 sacks is not out of the question
24-25 VERY realistic
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Garcia:

i think 25 is the magic # for him this season.

whats the record for sacks!