There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

• Ether
  • Veteran
Lol only 29 sacks in first two seasons. Bust does he even reggie white
All-done! And beeing tutored by and playing aside of Justin Smith also does help.

THe question for offfences, whom do you double? Justin? Aldon destroys you! Aldon? Justin destroys you! Both, Brooks on top of your QB!

We've come alooong way baby!
lol @ ppl commenting how Aldon won't get a higher number of sacks in 2012 because he will now start and get tired.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Nov 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM ]
Aldon Smith sucks.
Aldon Smith's 29 career sacks are the third-highest total in NFL history for a second-year player (Reggie White 31; Derrick Thomas 30). Smith still has six regular-season games left in his second season.

Beat Von Miller!
So... you think Aldon might make the top 100 players list this season? I'm still in awe of his performance. I knew the Bears lineman were trash but Aldon and Justin showed the world that they don't even belong in the NFL outside of the NFC North. It wouldn't have mattered who the Bears had at qb last night with the way our defense played and I'm just shocked Campbell is still alive after that beatdown.
49ers LB Aldon Smith now has 29 sacks in 26 career games, the highest total by any player in NFL history according to Elias.
aj jenkins sucks.
lets trade him nao while he's hot.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
So... you think Aldon might make the top 100 players list this season? I'm still in awe of his performance. I knew the Bears lineman were trash but Aldon and Justin showed the world that they don't even belong in the NFL outside of the NFC North. It wouldn't have mattered who the Bears had at qb last night with the way our defense played and I'm just shocked Campbell is still alive after that beatdown.

The thing is, the Bears actually tried to drop back and call normal pass plays. All season, we have had to deal with dink and dunk game plans, which cut down on our opportunities for sacks.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

He's got 29 and the chase for the record is on!

Hell yeah go Aldon, beast mode all day!
I think he' got it
it's amazing that we can even talk about this in his second year.... PAY THE MAN!
Originally posted by AmpLee:

He's got 29 and the chase for the record is on!

Wow , i seen this last nite and my jaw dropped. Those other guys are Hall of Famers! And to think Aldon played half the time last year.