There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

Originally posted by schmons:
yo aldon, WHERE YOU AT?

he played terrible, no effort at all
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by schmons:
yo aldon, WHERE YOU AT?

he played terrible, no effort at all

Cowboy is the one who controls the line of scrimmage. It is he, a top 15 player in this league, that instills fear in offensive lineman, forcing two even three blockers to keep him from distrupting the play.

With him out, that attitude on the line has vanished. These O lineman are free to block us easily now. We need him back but I think that injury is serious.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Said it before and will again; he's still learning the position and often either looks a bit lost or seems to be taking the play off. His play the past couple of weeks has been pretty pedestrian, though in his defense, he's also held alot and can't get disengaged. Tonight's game was a perfect example. I was astounded the Hawks were getting away with so many holds, both against Aldon and our receivers....grabs and contacts well beyond the first 5 yds! Not that it would have changed the game's outcome. It's also evident he benefits from Justin's presence and if Justin is having an off night, or like tonight, is not there at all, Aldon's play suffers.


They held him a lot tonight. I kept seeing his jersey getting pulled.
He was held almost every play, really pissed none were called. But agree without Justin Aldon is double and he's really the only passrusher we have outside of justin. I like Ricky think he should be a nose he does really well against the run and stuffing it they just ran into a wall so they had to start running on brooks and raymac. I also think we need to focus on 2 spots in the draft. Future for post Justin if you want someone to sit and learn get a dlinemen who can learn from justin and give him a few snaps off from time to time. And a Cb carlos was burned all night it happens when a qb runs around for 10 seconds every play but he also just got beat when russel threw off the snap.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Said it before and will again; he's still learning the position and often either looks a bit lost or seems to be taking the play off. His play the past couple of weeks has been pretty pedestrian, though in his defense, he's also held alot and can't get disengaged. Tonight's game was a perfect example. I was astounded the Hawks were getting away with so many holds, both against Aldon and our receivers....grabs and contacts well beyond the first 5 yds! Not that it would have changed the game's outcome. It's also evident he benefits from Justin's presence and if Justin is having an off night, or like tonight, is not there at all, Aldon's play suffers.


They held him a lot tonight. I kept seeing his jersey getting pulled.
He was held almost every play, really pissed none were called. But agree without Justin Aldon is double and he's really the only passrusher we have outside of justin. I like Ricky think he should be a nose he does really well against the run and stuffing it they just ran into a wall so they had to start running on brooks and raymac. I also think we need to focus on 2 spots in the draft. Future for post Justin if you want someone to sit and learn get a dlinemen who can learn from justin and give him a few snaps off from time to time. And a Cb carlos was burned all night it happens when a qb runs around for 10 seconds every play but he also just got beat when russel threw off the snap.

Yeah, like I said, the non-calls on their DB's and the tackle's constant grabs on Aldon were really pissing me off. And the funny thing was the announcers were fairly silent in that regard too? Oh well, let's lock up the division next week and not suffer another letdown against an inferior team, like we did with the Rams.
he should have had 2-3 sacks yesterday but that little midget qb they got is slippery like a greased chicken.
Originally posted by susweel:
he should have had 2-3 sacks yesterday but that little midget qb they got is slippery like a greased chicken.

Yeah, he's a squirmy little prick.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,967
Justin Smith hit the breaks on this s**t.
Justin's impact on Aldon is pretty significant. No QB hits; Okung really controlled him well. That being said, there is nothing like a Cardinals OL to make everything right again.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Justin's impact on Aldon is pretty significant. No QB hits; Okung really controlled him well. That being said, there is nothing like a Cardinals OL to make everything right again.

Don't you mean, "held him well?" But aside from the holds, I'm still seeing what appears to be a lck of consistent effort from the young man. Some guys, like Watt, are going full throttle all the time, while Aldon seems to be taking a lesson from the Randy Moss book of taking plays off.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Said it before and will again; he's still learning the position and often either looks a bit lost or seems to be taking the play off. His play the past couple of weeks has been pretty pedestrian, though in his defense, he's also held alot and can't get disengaged. Tonight's game was a perfect example. I was astounded the Hawks were getting away with so many holds, both against Aldon and our receivers....grabs and contacts well beyond the first 5 yds! Not that it would have changed the game's outcome. It's also evident he benefits from Justin's presence and if Justin is having an off night, or like tonight, is not there at all, Aldon's play suffers.


They held him a lot tonight. I kept seeing his jersey getting pulled.
He was held almost every play, really pissed none were called. But agree without Justin Aldon is double and he's really the only passrusher we have outside of justin. I like Ricky think he should be a nose he does really well against the run and stuffing it they just ran into a wall so they had to start running on brooks and raymac. I also think we need to focus on 2 spots in the draft. Future for post Justin if you want someone to sit and learn get a dlinemen who can learn from justin and give him a few snaps off from time to time. And a Cb carlos was burned all night it happens when a qb runs around for 10 seconds every play but he also just got beat when russel threw off the snap.

Yeah, like I said, the non-calls on their DB's and the tackle's constant grabs on Aldon were really pissing me off. And the funny thing was the announcers were fairly silent in that regard too? Oh well, let's lock up the division next week and not suffer another letdown against an inferior team, like we did with the Rams.
It's colinsworth he hates the niners and always talks s**t. He's like man the seahawks are playing a clean game blah blah blah... If he was out thier he be screaming rape. He's always going to be bias against us for the 2 lost superbowls.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Said it before and will again; he's still learning the position and often either looks a bit lost or seems to be taking the play off. His play the past couple of weeks has been pretty pedestrian, though in his defense, he's also held alot and can't get disengaged. Tonight's game was a perfect example. I was astounded the Hawks were getting away with so many holds, both against Aldon and our receivers....grabs and contacts well beyond the first 5 yds! Not that it would have changed the game's outcome. It's also evident he benefits from Justin's presence and if Justin is having an off night, or like tonight, is not there at all, Aldon's play suffers.


They held him a lot tonight. I kept seeing his jersey getting pulled.
He was held almost every play, really pissed none were called. But agree without Justin Aldon is double and he's really the only passrusher we have outside of justin. I like Ricky think he should be a nose he does really well against the run and stuffing it they just ran into a wall so they had to start running on brooks and raymac. I also think we need to focus on 2 spots in the draft. Future for post Justin if you want someone to sit and learn get a dlinemen who can learn from justin and give him a few snaps off from time to time. And a Cb carlos was burned all night it happens when a qb runs around for 10 seconds every play but he also just got beat when russel threw off the snap.

Yeah, like I said, the non-calls on their DB's and the tackle's constant grabs on Aldon were really pissing me off. And the funny thing was the announcers were fairly silent in that regard too? Oh well, let's lock up the division next week and not suffer another letdown against an inferior team, like we did with the Rams.
It's colinsworth he hates the niners and always talks s**t. He's like man the seahawks are playing a clean game blah blah blah... If he was out thier he be screaming rape. He's always going to be bias against us for the 2 lost superbowls.

I've never heard so much Anti 49ers commentating in my life. Anthony Davis had a flag for something i cant remember. He actually tried to imagine what the Seahawk player was saying. Something along the lines of " Hes telling Davis look at the scoreboard,look at the scoreboard. Where was all that tough guy stuff in the beginning of the game and this and that." We have secretly become the most hated team in the NFL. I'm not exaggerating and yes we have bigger concerns but wow, come on man. There shouldnt be bias in the booth unless ur listening to football radio in your hometown or something.
He was getting held alot i was just screaming at the tv hoping the refs heard me lol. Another thing is he actually could have had a couple of sacks but that damn wilson is slippery brah.
He's still got a shot at it. Arizona could be another Chicago. Who's playing QB now for them.. Skelton?
Let's go Aldon. Get geared up for Sunday and tear the Arizona o-line apart!
There is no doubt they are f**king aldon after this game and the pats game. He was held constantly right in front of the refs. It wasn't even close. How many sacks has he had wiped out from penaltys this season? Many of them b******t! I can understand a few missed calls but whole crews missing calls for whole games? Come on! The closer he gets to the record the more they f**k him!