There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,402
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Chief:
It's no longer a chase, it's a race.

With Watt in the lead.

It's tied.

Watt has 20.5
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Chief:
It's no longer a chase, it's a race.

With Watt in the lead.

It's tied.

Watt has 20.5

Not according to Espn.com or Matt Maiocco.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,379
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Chief:
It's no longer a chase, it's a race.

With Watt in the lead.

It's tied.

Watt has 20.5

16.5 + 3.0 = 19.5
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,402
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Chief:
It's no longer a chase, it's a race.

With Watt in the lead.

It's tied.

Watt has 20.5

16.5 + 3.0 = 19.5

ok, I was getting his sack total from here. http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/player?playerId=7390&leagueId=23814

I guess that is wrong.

GOOD! Aldon can take the lead tonight.

  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,379
Aldon was held scoreless if you will.

Had some great early game pressure but did the winter air get to him or something?

Also had his nagging shoulder injury become an issue again.

Still have faith that he can close out the season strong against the seahawks and the cardinals.
If he gets 1.5 against Seattle next week I think he breaks the record easily against the Cardinals. The real question now, IMO, is if he can out sack Watt the next two weeks.

You better believe that the other d-lineman want him to have the record, though. Those Cardinals QBs better be ready to be absolutely mauled that last week.
Pfff...he could get zero next week. He will get 6 against the Cards. They suck.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,379
Originally posted by captveg:
If he gets 1.5 against Seattle next week I think he breaks the record easily against the Cardinals. The real question now, IMO, is if he can out sack Watt the next two weeks.

You better believe that the other d-lineman want him to have the record, though. Those Cardinals QBs better be ready to be absolutely mauled that last week.

If/when we crush the seahawks we will probably just blitz the s**t out of the cardinals lol.
I thought he had a sack early in the 1st quarter. Am I dreaming? I swore Aldon got him once.
Darn he was very close. Hopefully he can get to Wilson next week and I hope Justin Smith is back. Need that guy.
I'm almost positive he had one, but nobody is counting it so I must have dreamed the whole damn thing...

We did win the game, right?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm almost positive he had one, but nobody is counting it so I must have dreamed the whole damn thing...

We did win the game, right?

lol he didn't have one. The closest one I can think of is when he hit Tom Brady as he was throwing a pass.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm almost positive he had one, but nobody is counting it so I must have dreamed the whole damn thing...

We did win the game, right?

lol he didn't have one. The closest one I can think of is when he hit Tom Brady as he was throwing a pass.

Yeah! That was the play AFTER the sack!

OK. I guess I wet dreamed it.
Interception better than sack