There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

• AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 More reason to pull for #49ers LB @aldonsmithJETS to break @MichaelStrahan's #NFL sack record, Smith's giving $5,099 per sack to charity.

Aldon Smith is a good dude. You should PM him.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 More reason to pull for #49ers LB @aldonsmithJETS to break @MichaelStrahan's #NFL sack record, Smith's giving $5,099 per sack to charity.

Aldon Smith is a good dude. You should PM him.

PM'd
Hope he set it on S.N.F. so the hole world can see ! D player of the year .
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Most overlooked current stat in the NFL: Aldon Smith has 19.5 sacks, three short of the single-season record with three games to play.
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Most overlooked current stat in the NFL: Aldon Smith has 19.5 sacks, three short of the single-season record with three games to play.

hopefully he gets 3 against the pats. it would be sick if brady gave it to him like favre did for strahan if he already has 2 but i dont see that kinda s**t flying with belicheat
Originally posted by putangina:
Had to share this. Couldn't believe the stupidity of what I was reading.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58810&start=0

I stopped reading half way through the first page, if I had read the whole thing I believe I would go full retard and you know you cant come back from that.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by putangina:
Had to share this. Couldn't believe the stupidity of what I was reading.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58810&start=0

I stopped reading half way through the first page, if I had read the whole thing I believe I would go full retard and you know you cant come back from that.

Lol worth a read!!
He's gonna get 3 against Arizona. Consider it already broken.
I love Aldon
Pretty impressive if he gets it and still is even if he doesn't. Strahan was a seasoned vet when he broke that record.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
He's gonna get 3 against Arizona. Consider it already broken.

We will see. Itd be nice for him to get a couple this weekend.

Also remember, Aldon said theres something about primetime games at night with the bright lights on. Steelers last year, Bears this year. And our next 2 games are Sunday Night games.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 14, 2012 at 3:02 AM ]
Originally posted by BayArea:
Pretty impressive if he gets it and still is even if he doesn't. Strahan was a seasoned vet when he broke that record.

Favre also laid down so hed get it. Its a cheap record that needs to be broken in legit fashion.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by BayArea:

Favre also laid down so hed get it. Its a cheap record that needs to be broken in legit fashion.

This. Strahan doesnt hold the record in my eyes, Jared Allen does.
Aldon is the MAN!! Strahan doesn't own the sack record because the last one was gifted by Favre!
Aldon has that rare combo of strength, quickness, and the pass rush moves. With those attributes, he's going to be good and consistent for a long time.