There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith's High Speed Car Chase to the Sack Record

ALL DONG SMITH DOE
WOW
3 in 3 games to tie, 3.5 to pass Strahan. And we still play the Cardinals in Wk 17.

He's definitely gonna get it.
First post updated.

Hey mods, slap a red tag on this sh!t. This is the sack record we're talking about.
[ Edited by AmpLee on Dec 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM ]
MADDOG WAS RIGHT
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
MADDOG WAS RIGHT

Yup, how could Baalke draft a guy who in his second season is threatening THE heralded single season sack record. Should have grabbed Gabbert at that spot!
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
I really want Aldon to get this! Every single snap the opposing team takes, I'm keying in on Aldon hoping he makes a sack!
I really hope he blows up both Brady and Wilson these next two weeks.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
MADDOG WAS RIGHT

Yup, how could Baalke draft a guy who in his second season is threatening THE heralded single season sack record. Should have grabbed Gabbert at that spot!

You are wrong. They should have traded their 1st and 3rd and whatever else to AZ to get PP
MADDOG WAS RIGHT

Reach!
Originally posted by AmpLee:
MADDOG WAS RIGHT

Damn shame what Baalke has done to this team.
MADDOG WAS RIGHT

Haha
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF

Aldon Smith could end up breaking the sack record, but would need a miracle to be higher than 4th on PFF's DPOY ballot

JJ Watt, Von Miller, Geno Atkins are 1-2-3 in some order. RT@gooyankees: @PFF What's the ranking so far?
He was close to having 4 sacks today. One he got robbed on a hold. and the other he just couldnt quite hold on. impressive.