LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 322 users in the forums

Niners first offensive play against the Bears

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kaepernick 30 yard seam route completion to VD
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i like those little quick outs to one of our wide outs, let em catch it, get 7 yards and put us in second and short
Timeout!

2nd Play...

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Victory Formation...to mess with their psychy
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 11, 2014 at 7:41 AM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

LoL...never understood why this thread always pops up each week. Might as well ask....how many yards will the niners get on their first kick/punt return?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex to Vernon across the middle for 15 yards

This
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

LoL...never understood why this thread always pops up each week. Might as well ask....how many yards will the niners get on their first kick/punt return?

Might as well just ignore them when they pop up then.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i like those little quick outs to one of our wide outs, let em catch it, get 7 yards and put us in second and short

So do I![

Reminds me of the Bill Walsh days of quick, short passes w/YAC.

IMO, when a team clicks on that, it thoroughly demoralizes the opposition.

It flat out beats them into the ground AND we should do a lot more of it.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Sep 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM ]
clearly its going to be a run. But the 1st passing play will be to Boldin who will gain approx 15yds.

fake hand off to gore out of the read option, Kaeperknick hits Boldin for 15 yards on a quick slant , Boldin gets 12 more YAC
Kap keeper sprints up the right sideline
Kaepernick drops back to pass. Stares down his receiver and is picked off by Jared Allen. Allen returns the ball to the 3 yard line, but fumbles it, Kaep scoops it and takes it 97 yards to the house. 49ers make the extra point, but go on to lose 23-3.
flea flicker to Bruce Miller
Originally posted by theduke85:
Kaepernick drops back to pass. Stares down his receiver and is picked off by Jared Allen. Allen returns the ball to the 3 yard line, but fumbles it, Kaep scoops it and takes it 97 yards to the house. 49ers make the extra point, but go on to lose 23-3.

Haha, I remember posts like these. The most unlikely scenarios plus scores that don't add up. Hilarious!
Share 49ersWebzone