LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

What will the Niners ending record be??? Playoffs??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
12-3-1

We beat the Bears and lose to NE.

We win the playoffs and then the SBowl!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
6-9-1
I'm thinking we will end our season at 10-5-1 and will lose in the first round of the playoffs. This team just doesn't have it this year. The coaching staff and the players lost whatever it was that was driving them last year. They have not met expectations so far and I fear the obvious. The team is who they showed us this last game... until they can prove otherwise. It breaks my heart because I love my Niners, but they are letting me down this year.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
12-3-1 First round bye, 1 home field Playoff game and on to Atlanta and on the Louisiana FTW!!!!!!

we could easily lose to the bears, pats, seahawks saints. the rams have beaten us so they are the fav at the dome dec second. i see 6 losses, a first round bye is fantasy based upon the horses**t i saw monday and have seen in 3 losses so far. its the same stuff people that is making us lose. am i the only one seeing this and am concerned about this??

Yep your the only one haha
Although my confidence in this team is shakier than it was at the beginning of the season, I'm hoping this Rams game was the FINAL wake-up call they needed to right the ship.

You could say the Vikes or Giants games were wake up calls, but they seemed to have little impact (hence the near loss to the Rams on Sunday).

The Rams were a team on a skid, facing the Niners at home after 11 days rest. If that doesn't get Harbaugh, Roman, Fangio, Seely and this whole roster to kick the tires and light the fires, nothing will.

My fear last year was that we blew our shot. Everything went our way in 2011 despite the championship game. This year we've shown our weaknesses and we've regressed in special teams, pass rush, and turnover differential.

The talent is here but the coaching staff has to tighten up and come out with better gameplans and get the team up to play each week.

This is the beginning of the gauntlet to the playoffs. Take down the Bears, charge ahead and don't look back.

11-4-1
I am not really comfortable guessing.. but I'll go with a safe 10 wins.

There are a lot of issues that could bounce either way. Will we get back to our run-stuffing on defense? Will Rogers forever suck ballz as a slot CB all year? Will Alex return right away, or will Ck7 play well enough if not?

Really couldn't say... but I think we will hit the playoffs in some capacity. Just not as confident we will do so on all cylinders and win it all.
6-2-8
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
6-9-1
10-5-1 at best, nine wins is more realistic from what i am starting to see from this team. defense is not elite and the special teams are getting worse and worse,, but you people just go on whistling past the end zone. when things start to go south, the coaches panic and then we get outcoached plus you throw in our pass protection is horrid and we have to be among the nfl leaders in penalties. sloppy sloppy sloppy,, but you folks just go right on dreaming of 12 wins and a first round bye
Originally posted by daragon:
I'm thinking we will end our season at 10-5-1 and will lose in the first round of the playoffs. This team just doesn't have it this year. The coaching staff and the players lost whatever it was that was driving them last year. They have not met expectations so far and I fear the obvious. The team is who they showed us this last game... until they can prove otherwise. It breaks my heart because I love my Niners, but they are letting me down this year.

I agree.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersking:

I agree.
this times infinity
Originally posted by 49ersking:

I agree.

I get the vibe that its almost like the team is playing like the Yankees or the Lakers. Regular season is whatever, playoffs are what matter. Not sure you can have that approach after 1 good year. But think about it, they have been on point in their prime time games, seemed to be sleep walking vs. Minnesota and St. Louis, etc. I'll hold judgement until the playoffs (if they get there) but I agree, this team is hard to figure. The Giants game was the best example of what a clusterf*** this team can be.
10-5-1 #3 seed. Win home playoff game. Lose in divisional round to Green Bay at Lambeau.
Originally posted by Amir:
If we cannot beat the Rams this is what I was looking for..... If we beat the Bears this may be a good thread.
8-2-6, NFC West Champs
Share 49ersWebzone