LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Quiet on Offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not at every game, but whenever I go, I'm one of the more louder fans. I'm the guy that on 3rd down and the niners are on defense, I'm yelling at everyone to get up and cheer their butts off. I'm also that guy when the niners are on offense and it starts to get loud, I'm standing up and telling people to be quiet with waving my hands downwards and putting my finger so my lips sayins shhhhhh, and IT WORKS... If more people did this in every section it'll help out tremendously.
  • Jiks
Great thread! I was screaming at the t.v. with our fans. They are completely ass backwards.

1st- Dont just sit and be quiet when the other team is calling their play in the huddle... That's part of the point of being loud is to disrupt them calling the plays and then disrupting them at the los. I mean it was it was dead quiet when The Rams were in the huddle calling their plays. They could just sit causually in the huddle with no outside stress like they were at home. Go set up casually at the line get the play set up, then the crowd got loud... What's the point? Getting loud right before Bradford snaps the ball is doing absolutely nothing. Again get loud in the huddle, get them shaking in their boots, don't let them just casually call a play and non-chelantly get up to the line. The crowd needs to be putting pressure on.

2nd- Why would you do what you should be doing to the opposition(1st rule) to our own QB? It's completely mind boggling watching you be so quiet when the opposition is in the huddle, but when Alex or Kaep. are in there your loud as hell. 300 chant, while were trying to get plays in. Cheering while were trying to call a play. CHeering while were trying to audible. It made us take a timeout. The scurry and confusion you are supposed to bring to the opponent you bring to your own team. Thus why I say it's ass backwards.

This confusion you are giving your own offense, is exactly what you should be doing when we don't have the ball. Yelling while they are in the huddle, making them call timeouts, and get delay's of games. I've been to the Stick, it gets pretty damn loud, but the crowd doesn't understand what a crowd is for. Be quiet when we are on offense, be deafening when we don't have the ball. Pretty simple.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Great thread! I was screaming at the t.v. with our fans. They are completely ass backwards.

1st- Dont just sit and be quiet when the other team is calling their play in the huddle... That's part of the point of being loud is to disrupt them calling the plays and then disrupting them at the los. I mean it was it was dead quiet when The Rams were in the huddle calling their plays. They could just sit causually in the huddle with no outside stress like they were at home. Go set up casually at the line get the play set up, then the crowd got loud... What's the point? Getting loud right before Bradford snaps the ball is doing absolutely nothing. Again get loud in the huddle, get them shaking in their boots, don't let them just casually call a play and non-chelantly get up to the line. The crowd needs to be putting pressure on.

2nd- Why would you do what you should be doing to the opposition(1st rule) to our own QB? It's completely mind boggling watching you be so quiet when the opposition is in the huddle, but when Alex or Kaep. are in there your loud as hell. 300 chant, while were trying to get plays in. Cheering while were trying to call a play. CHeering while were trying to audible. It made us take a timeout. The scurry and confusion you are supposed to bring to the opponent you bring to your own team. Thus why I say it's ass backwards.

This confusion you are giving your own offense, is exactly what you should be doing when we don't have the ball. Yelling while they are in the huddle, making them call timeouts, and get delay's of games. I've been to the Stick, it gets pretty damn loud, but the crowd doesn't understand what a crowd is for. Be quiet when we are on offense, be deafening when we don't have the ball. Pretty simple.

I go to every game, and deal with the same s**t every game... I've come to the conclusion that people are just stupid.
I think Niner Noise are part of the problem sometimes they start banging their drums starting the Let's Go Niners chant during a TV timeout which keeps going for a while when the Niners are trying to get their play in.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I was at the game, in the nose bleeds and it was pretty loud when we were on offense. Alcohol definitely plays a part.

I was at the game as well. Me and my friends and family were telling people to be quiet on offense so they can hear and work! I thought it was funny they have it on the jumbotron pipe in Shhh! over the speakers, and Niner fans were still yelling on offense!! Fans need to be smarter than that. Yell your heads off when your defense is on the field. We were in LR30 row 3. Crabtree scored his TD and did his dance in front of us!
Not going to happen. We have the dumbest and worst fans in the league. They will always get loud when we are on offense. They also start the DE-FENSE chant during the TV timeouts before the play clock even starts and by the time the other team finally huddles up and we really should be getting loud it has mostly died off. And then last game the idiots boo-ed when the StL player got hurt even though it was great for us since it was a free timeout. Dumb dumb dumb and it will never change.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Not going to happen. We have the dumbest and worst fans in the league. They will always get loud when we are on offense. They also start the DE-FENSE chant during the TV timeouts before the play clock even starts and by the time the other team finally huddles up and we really should be getting loud it has mostly died off. And then last game the idiots boo-ed when the StL player got hurt even though it was great for us since it was a free timeout. Dumb dumb dumb and it will never change.
yea, I don't get that. Whoever is in charge of the sound effects should be fired.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol
Share 49ersWebzone