LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

WR Kyle Williams was emergency QB on Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch
Harbaugh said WR Kyle Williams was emergency QB on Sunday. #49ers

HA! I guessed right.....I'm sure it would've just been Wildcat all game.

Although I'm sure Ice Sopoaga would've been brought in for deep passes.

That all being said, I expect Tolzien to be activated no matter what next week...I wonder who would sit?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Oh that would have been fun.
Originally posted by susweel:

+1
would've fumbled the snap, lol
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

+1

I think that may have been fun to watch.
If ck starts I think it's only a matter of time before he gets hurt considering all the running he's doing, tolZien time
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Snider8706:
If ck starts I think it's only a matter of time before he gets hurt considering all the running he's doing, tolZien time

ck smart he runs out of bounds.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

+1

i remember watching a steeler game a while ago
i would say a long time ago but then some old timer would come in here and talk about the 1st time he saw a forward pass.
but it was Randel El or whatever his name was something like Antawn Randle El . But he was a WR/emergency QB was put in because i think it was Leftwich and company got hurt. It was fun to watch. it was all trickery pretty much. handoff here hand off there end around here wildcat, double reverse, hail marry . it was fun
I woulda said f**k it and made Sopoaga the emergency QB. See how Howie and Animal's boys enjoy that.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99problems:
i would say a long time ago but then some old timer would come in here and talk about the 1st time he saw a forward pass.
but it was Randel El or whatever his name was something like Antawn Randle El . But he was a WR/emergency QB was put in because i think it was Leftwich and company got hurt. It was fun to watch. it was all trickery pretty much. handoff here hand off there end around here wildcat, double reverse, hail marry . it was fun

I remember watching that game! Randle el was hilarious as a full time qb. I kinda want to see it happen with cincy, not that id like to see dalton get hurt but Sanu as full time qb would make for fantastic entertainment.
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM ]

Would've rather forfeited
How did he recovered his own fumbled yesterday with about 3 guys pulling on him after he fumbled. Kyle wasn't going to be denied.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

+1

Randle El was a QB in college though at IU.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
would've fumbled the snap, lol

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
whats the big deal. I remember battle being our emergency QB
Share 49ersWebzone