LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

PLAYOFF SEEDING and the BYE..........

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
12-3-1. I still hold out hope we'll be the #2 seed. Great thread by the way.

I'm still calling this as well, whoever gets to 12 wins first in the conference probably snags it, the NFC is a slaughterhouse, even the s**tty/mediocre teams play like '8-1 teams' within their own division this year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
12-3-1. I still hold out hope we'll be the #2 seed. Great thread by the way.

that horses**t play yesterday make me mad enough to break your penis. I am sorry i feel that way,, your penis is just the messenger but i was pretty upset

I'm sorry he's been under the weather lately. We'll try again this week with hopefully a sunnier outcome. Don't lose faith in the penis.
we cant win without momentum...maybe the bye isn't a great idea
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
we cant win without momentum...maybe the bye isn't a great idea

We can win without momentum, but we can't win without the penis.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is really starting to tingle the game must be getting close.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

lets all hold hands and form a circle around the penis and chant

Go to the closest urgent care center....they'll give you an IM dose of Zithromax x 1, the Doxycycline for 7 days. Will solve your problem.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faraz80:

Go to the closest urgent care center....they'll give you an IM dose of Zithromax x 1, the Doxycycline for 7 days. Will solve your problem.

LOL.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We have the 3rd best record in the conference and 5th best record in the league. We pulled out a tie with our back up QB after being down double digits, and suddenly we aren't making the playoffs?

Crazy f**kers here on the zone.

Plus we actually gained ground on the #2 seed. All the top teams lost while we tied (f**king tie). If we win against the Bears we are the #2 seed with 6 games to go. Kind of where we were last year.

Agreed. It's no sure thing Atlanta is going to win out. They are some lucky wins see Carolina. We have a great chance to win 3/3 against NO, Sea, and the PAts. None of these teams are unstopppable. The Pats are soft.
Maybe the tie is what we need to focus and play better. It's a wakeup call.

Originally posted by Faraz80:

Experience with this huh?
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Agreed. It's no sure thing Atlanta is going to win out. They are some lucky wins see Carolina. We have a great chance to win 3/3 against NO, Sea, and the PAts. None of these teams are unstopppable. The Pats are soft.

We look pretty soft right now IMO. If the defense dosent step up, then were screwed. I think our offense is always capable of putting up 21-35 points a game, but if our defense dosent remain consistant, and we give up 24 points in games the way we have this season, theres no way we will win in the playoffs, no matter what our record is.
My bigger worry at this point is David Akers we have struggled in the Red Zone and relied on him to put points on the board for us now we can't count on him like last year the whole team just seems off their game this year compared to last year
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

We look pretty soft right now IMO. If the defense dosent step up, then were screwed. I think our offense is always capable of putting up 21-35 points a game, but if our defense dosent remain consistant, and we give up 24 points in games the way we have this season, theres no way we will win in the playoffs, no matter what our record is.

The Giants looked pretty soft at this point in the season last year also...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

The Giants looked pretty soft at this point in the season last year also...

The Giants have Eli, we have
Share 49ersWebzone