There are 146 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm going to be so nervous everytime Kap drops back to throw a pass.

Don't worry, be happy.

You're right! LET'S GO NINERS!!

I expect to see a few bombs to Moss this game. Excited!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
I have no problem with CK7 playing. I have a HUGE issue with Alex getting the vast majority of snaps in practice.

A] Any physical activity like running or riding a bike or non contact football practices can bring back concussion symptoms. Alex shouldve sat on the sidelines and taken "mental reps" all week.

B] It was always a possibility that Alex wouldnt play, therefore the less experienced QB needs to get in sync and his timing down with the first team offense. Alex already knows the offense and his key targets. the benefits of alex practising are minimal; the benefits of Colin practising are great.

IMO this is setting Colin up to fail. I dont see this game going well unless Colin shows us he is a truly remarkable QB.

Don't believe everything you hear from the media, when it comes to Harbaugh it's all smoke and mirrors. Right now the Bears coaching staff is probably surprised, and now they're shuffling their defensive game plan.

If Akers makes that FG against the Rams, people would be on their knees for Kaep.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames My mom just called me said can't wait to see you tonight on tv l was like hmm keep loooking I won't be out there she said ok next yr lol😂

Funny
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
If Akers makes that FG against the Rams, people would be on their knees for Kaep.

you're right. He did get us in position to win the game.
I have no problem with CK7 playing. I have a HUGE issue with Alex getting the vast majority of snaps in practice.

A] Any physical activity like running or riding a bike or non contact football practices can bring back concussion symptoms. Alex shouldve sat on the sidelines and taken "mental reps" all week.

B] It was always a possibility that Alex wouldnt play, therefore the less experienced QB needs to get in sync and his timing down with the first team offense. Alex already knows the offense and his key targets. the benefits of alex practising are minimal; the benefits of Colin practising are great.

IMO this is setting Colin up to fail. I dont see this game going well unless Colin shows us he is a truly remarkable QB.

Don't believe everything you hear from the media, when it comes to Harbaugh it's all smoke and mirrors. Right now the Bears coaching staff is probably surprised, and now they're shuffling their defensive game plan.

True but I still think it is impressive just that he led the comeback for the tie.

yeah i thought about that, and im hoping youre right but i see either Alex having been cleared and the 49ers leaking misinformation or Colin having practised all week and the players hiding that fact as both remote possibilities. Right now it looks like were going to watch an unprepared, inexperienced QB take on a very good defence. recipe for disaster.

yeah i thought about that, and im hoping youre right but i see either Alex having been cleared and the 49ers leaking misinformation or Colin having practised all week and the players hiding that fact as both remote possibilities. Right now it looks like were going to watch an unprepared, inexperienced QB take on a very good defence. recipe for disaster.

I seriously doubt Harbaugh would not prepare CK for this possibility.

Yeah but this 49er team seems to do the opposite of what we expect.
Hi all, Big niners fan here and I have been lurking these forums since 05' and i remember the April fools when i thought we traded our first pick for Phillip Rivers and just havent registered. lol
But friday night i had a dream that i was being chased by the T1000 and that the 49ers scored a TD on special teams tonight. Hopefully only one of these is correct.

read my first sentence. i have no prob with Kap playing. My problem is with him getting limited reps when he shouldve gotten the vast majority for the two reasons i posted. it wouldve benefited both QBs if CK7 got the 1st team reps all week. thats all im sayin...

Alex ruled out and Kaep is starting. Bears get a lot of take aways and score a lot from the Defensive side of the ball. Protecting the ball is going to be paramount.

Run Gore!

Go Niners!
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
damn, the Bears Defense made the Texan's offense look BAD

I'm worried about Kaep starting tonight

That monsoon like weather impacted that game significantly
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
17-7 Niners
I think we will know how this game will go in the first 5 minutes.

read my first sentence. i have no prob with Kap playing. My problem is with him getting limited reps when he shouldve gotten the vast majority for the two reasons i posted. it wouldve benefited both QBs if CK7 got the 1st team reps all week. thats all im sayin...

x2 also. I really hope the game isn't too big for Kaep
Share 49ersWebzone