There are 291 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er4life:
This is a must win game!

I can not wait to watch CK, although I think we are going to see a lot of Gore and Hunter tonight.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Well at least this matchup is fair now.

I have faith in Kaep. I think he'll play better than Campbell.

We're going to see a glimpse of the future.
damn, the Bears Defense made the Texan's offense look BAD

I'm worried about Kaep starting tonight

No way, Campbell is an experienced vet. Kaep could very well struggle, like last week, with pre snap reads, alignments, etc. Expect a ton of scrambling and running tonight again. But as always, it will come down to the LOS battle and we got torched last week. If this OL can actually pass protect tonight, we could see Kaep get on a little roll and heat up. I sure as hell hope Roman did the right thing and create two game plans this week: one for Smith and one for Kaep.
This is surely a tough first game for Kaep. But this dude is tough, and he's not a rookie, and in reality he's been practicing against the real best defense in the NFL.

Kaep is going to do great! We are in for one hell of a game tonight.
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is surely a tough first game for Kaep. But this dude is tough, and he's not a rookie, and in reality he's been practicing against the real best defense in the NFL.

You got your wish! No excuses tonight...we look forward to your objective analysis of him tomorrow.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Wheres Susweel?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Man, This game is GONNA BE HIGH DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by verb1der:

You got your wish! No excuses tonight...we look forward to your objective analysis of him tomorrow.

Yeah I'm pretty stoked! But technically, there ARE excuses, but I won't go there.

I can't wait to see what kind of game plan the coaches have cooked up.
Originally posted by NCommand:

No way, Campbell is an experienced vet. Kaep could very well struggle, like last week, with pre snap reads, alignments, etc. Expect a ton of scrambling and running tonight again. But as always, it will come down to the LOS battle and we got torched last week. If this OL can actually pass protect tonight, we could see Kaep get on a little roll and heat up. I sure as hell hope Roman did the right thing and create two game plans this week: one for Smith and one for Kaep.

Campbell is a decent veteran QB for sure. I just don't think that he'll be all that effective. I wasn't impressed by his outing against the Texans and he hasn't been the same since his shoulder injury. I expect a heavy dose of Forte.

Kaep will have times when he'll struggle against the Bears. I can see him being lured into making some wrong reads. However, I think his athleticism and running ability will help him immensely tonight. This is where Kaep has the edge over Campbell.

If I had to pick a QB to start tonight, I'd pick Kaep.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
It's gonna be a long work day......

I'm going to be so nervous everytime Kap drops back to throw a pass.
I'm just wondering if Jacobs will be active tonight?
This is what Im expecting tonight from the 49ers offense.

-Heavy dosage of Gore, Hunter
-play action passes (deeeeeep strikes to Moss and co.)
-screens (bears lbs are helllla slow, this will kill em!)
-strictly shotgun passing from Kaep on obvious passing downs

I'm not expecting a game plan heavily dependent on Kaep making too many throws, but when he does, he's going to strike like a cobra!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I just hope we dont get too cute with the designed QB runs, and i hope kaep can keep his composure and not scramble too early/often.
Share 49ersWebzone