LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
See this is my problem with this team. Why draft Kap as early as we did. Why sign Moss, Manningham and draft a WR 1st round? Why do we continue to shy away from throwing the ball. Kap has a big arm and was drafted to take over. He should not have to hold back.

Honestly I could be way off but I don't see them holding back Kaep. If you notice every time Kaep has come into games he has always lets the ball fly. Harbaugh seems very comfortable with Kaep throwing the ball, although the bears defense is a different kind of beast that Kaep hasn't faced I think Harbaugh will do a lot for Kaep's confidence if he just lets him play.
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Nov 19, 2012 at 6:31 AM ]
We are f**ked tonight
then we go TO the Saints House.. then Rams house after that..

c'mon, Ck7... really need you to play well tonight!
What's the field condition for tonight.... If it's sloppy it would be more running than passing altogether.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
What's the field condition for tonight.... If it's sloppy it would be more running than passing altogether.

its been raining here in the bay area the last few days but it looks to be clear all day today.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
should be fairly soggy cause that was a pretty big storm that just passed.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

its been raining here in the bay area the last few days but it looks to be clear all day today.

Thnx
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We are f**ked tonight

Don't worry, we're winning.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Kap, go!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We are f**ked tonight

we sure are with that attitude.

LETS GO NINERS!
This is a must win game!

I can not wait to watch CK, although I think we are going to see a lot of Gore and Hunter tonight.
I knew it... this was Harbaugh's plan all along. Mislead the media to believing Smith is good to go, Bears D prepare for Smith, then Kaep comes in and rocks their world!

49ers win.
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 19, 2012 at 7:22 AM ]
Oh this should be fun
Well at least this matchup is fair now.

I have faith in Kaep. I think he'll play better than Campbell.
Share 49ersWebzone