There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Too bad Cutler isn't starting. I was expecting this to be a GPS type game, now it'll be hard to judge who the 49ers really are even with a win on Monday because they played against Jason Campbell.

won't be very hard to judge if we lose.

we lose to Jason Campbell and this turns into a cesspool
if we lose i will wait for everyone to repeat thier talking points i have been lectured on this week that "we are fine, we are still an elite team"

And if we win people will be saying the Bears were without Cutler.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Go, Niners, go!

COME ON MAYO, BRING IT OUT!!!

BRING.

IT.

OUT.

LOL. Ok. My penis is tingling the game must be getting close.

Seems forced...we are doomed

Seriously, just gonna mark and "L" in advance on my schedule poster, no hope.

Believe in the power of the penis.
i drank the bathwater of the penis last week and was let down but I will give it another try. the penis has gotten us this far, we got no other options

We could always try my fleshlight
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @ChicagoBears: LM: #Bears have announced that QB Jason Campbell will start Monday night's game at San Francisco.
f**k
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @ChicagoBears: LM: #Bears have announced that QB Jason Campbell will start Monday night's game at San Francisco.

our defense has a habit of making bottom tier quarterbacks look like pro bowlers

our defense has a habit of making bottom tier quarterbacks look like pro bowlers

Pre-Harbaugh and co, i'd agree with you.
Jason Campbell = black Alex Smith ..........check downs all day

This.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kapshouldstart:
please stop. if ck would start I really do not think you would have alot of pro smith guys running around the place making fun of ck.. if they did they would be very foolish in my opinion. this is a big game, we are kind of a wounded stumbling team with a coach who has a heart issue, you ought to be happy we have two good quarterbacks and you ought to support whoever is leading the charge monday
Dang...Cutler gives us the best chance to win
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

listen, you give campbell as much time as we gave bradford, you will sing a different tune, and if rogers does not clean up his f**king play, if willis keeps getting owned by running backs and if golden does not keep his god damn helmet on his head,, well it could get ugly
Originally posted by Kapshouldstart:
please stop. if ck would start I really do not think you would have alot of pro smith guys running around the place making fun of ck.. if they did they would be very foolish in my opinion. this is a big game, we are kind of a wounded stumbling team with a coach who has a heart issue, you ought to be happy we have two good quarterbacks and you ought to support whoever is leading the charge monday

didnt say anything about CK. I was comparing AS with Campbell similar dudes IMO.
We should start CK7 so that we don't have to hear the lame excuses from Bears fans...but then again..they'll say we won because we had home field advantage...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Still looking for 3 consecutive wins....

lets hope we drop the game right before the pleayoffs. or we're screwed.

But wait... it takes 3 games to win the SB

Yes, but after two playoff wins, we get a week off
^to stink it up