LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LMAO I love Vernon. He always sounds like he's auditioning for an anchor position.
Great f**king win!!! Go Niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm sleeping good tonight.
Stewart Scott cannot believe what he saw tonight out of a second year QB on his first start.
Vernon has the poise and looks to become an NFL sportscaster.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
2TDs 240+ yards...

Let the CHAOS BEGIN!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
you dont rank any Qb after 1 start....Flynn was the hype of FA and he is on the bench

Flynn has a soft harm, there's no comparison in physical talent between Kaep and Flynn. If Alex isn't cleared for the Saints game and Kaep has another big outing things could get very interesting.
Jason Campbell just said in post-game presser: "Tonight was THE worst nightmare"...
kap on espn
KAEP IS ON POST-GAME!!!

Originally posted by Ajanke:
kap on espn

i want that T-shirt
Great win! Complete dominance!!!!!

Very impressed with Kap tonight
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by jreff22:
you dont rank any Qb after 1 start....Flynn was the hype of FA and he is on the bench

Flynn has a soft harm, there's no comparison in physical talent between Kaep and Flynn. If Alex isn't cleared for the Saints game and Kaep has another big outing things could get very interesting.
the arm didnt matter in FA...point being you cant get too high or low this fast

great game and people say he's great....bad game and people say he sucks....just let the kid get comfortable and let him make his own mark
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Jason Campbell just said in post-game presser: "Tonight was THE worst nightmare"...

Somehow, I feel bad for Jason.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Hey guys, Alex & Colin both have great MNF games this season. Like Gruden said, we have 2QBs that can get it done
[ Edited by Nes49 on Nov 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone