49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 395 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged.

Monday night football. Go Niners!
Lots of unknowns. Better put some work in, got an extra day to prepare.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Nov 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM ]
better come prepared

Chilo Rachal the player of the game
Pick off Cutler
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
I'm watching the houston/chicago game right now.....Foster has had decent runs on the Chicago D and Cutler just threw an INT in the 2nd QT. I think we'll be able to run the ball on their D. I think the big question is if the niners D will be able to hold Chicago's offense to some 3 and outs. Cutler looks for Marshall quite often so we would need to get him out of the game. Cutler can also run as he's doing tonight.

Gonna be a low scoring game.....I just hope Alex plays.
[ Edited by Baldie on Nov 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM ]
A tie should hurt more than a loss and hopefully they show up to avenge that on the innocent Bears.
I've been waiting for this game since we lost to the NY Giants. Goo niners!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
Originally posted by calinig4life:
I've been waiting for this game since we lost to the NY Giants. Goo niners!

Same here, just unfortunate we might not have our starting QB for this game.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
The bears will probably have some confidence in this game.

1) Niner D allowed 24 points to the Rams offense.
2) Alex will probably be out. Kaep is unproven
3) Run D has been flaky
4) OLine hasn't been able to protect consistantly
5) Akers has missed several FG's at the stick.
Gore is hurting. Alex is concussed our d cant stop anybody. The bears are gonna destroy us
Cutler out with a concussion
Cutler has a concussion too
WOW. Cutler concussion!!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone