LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Speculation: Could Harbaugh be making Jacobs suffer in idle because of the leak?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Hey, I like this thread, it's kinda free and open ended, we can speculate as to why Jacobs does't play, is it the mystery leak, or does he secretly suck, or is he really just an insurance policy like the front office said when they signed him...I you lock it we will never know...

I think can agree that if you think in terms of the fact that he's being paid to ride he most likely didn't do much. He never got any first team snaps in practice to get a feel for any calls that would be made or any adjustments at the line from alex. After listening to some of the responses I feel like it is just speculation at this point. 80/20
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Mods gotta lock this up. This title is assuming, misleading, and above all, false according to all current knowledge.

Being my thread I think it is time to stop the madness. I was fun fodder to peddle but I think its run it's short course.

How'd this get to page 5?
I don't think so. I'm sure you will see Jacobs sooner rather than later, maybe against the Rams.
If Jacobs is in practice, then he can still leak. Not playing isn't going to keep him from learning the offense.
Yes. And Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim Communist.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:
Cut Brandon Jacobs and Save some Cap Space for Next Season..Idk why we signed him in the first Place

he's on a one year deal
Originally posted by nickbradley:

LOL, you know of course, you can't be a Communist and have a religious affiliation of any kind, that's what cracks me up every time I hear this...

Go Niners, cut Jacobs we don't need him even as insurance ant more, Jewel Hampton forever...PEACE OUT.....(drops mic and walks away)
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by nickbradley:

LOL, you know of course, you can't be a Communist and have a religious affiliation of any kind, that's what cracks me up every time I hear this...

Go Niners, cut Jacobs we don't need him even as insurance ant more, Jewel Hampton forever...PEACE OUT.....(drops mic and walks away)

That's what's so diabolical about him...he breaks all the rules! He's a rule breaker! But I still like Jacobs and hope he gets a chance to help the team. Then when we play the NYG next give him an old game plan...
Share 49ersWebzone