LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 161 users in the forums

Randy Moss 47yd TD Celebration

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the nfc west looked strong early on, but i think you're right about the cards...i think the seahawks finish in 2nd place with no more than 6-7 wins

The game in Seatle in late Dec. is going to be a tough one. That D is legit.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
the nfc west looked strong early on, but i think you're right about the cards...i think the seahawks finish in 2nd place with no more than 6-7 wins

The game in Seatle in late Dec. is going to be a tough one. That D is legit.

Seattle D sukz Azz

I think the NFC West will still be a strong division, but Arizona and Seattle will be handicapped by their offenses. I expect the rest of the division to be at or near .500 at the end of the season. You still have 3 good defenses in Seattle, St. Louis, and Arizona. I just doubt that any of those teams will be strong enough to make the playoffs this year.
"straight burned em, homie."
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Moss needs to attack the ball

Gire needs to run the ball
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I like the Moss block almost more

did mario come close to a illegal bock in the back?

Naw. He just slapped his shoulder pad.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Moss : Since Alex can't reach me deep, I'll run it in myself damnit, it's Monday Night shiiiiet!

Originally posted by verb1der:
Moss : Since Alex can't reach me deep, I'll run it in myself damnit, it's Monday Night shiiiiet!

Love Crabs reaction.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Oct 31, 2012 at 8:09 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Moss isn't here to catch 25 TD's, we all know that. But every now and then he'll make a play. Thats all we need from him. This keeps him healthy for the playoffs.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Moss isn't here to catch 25 TD's, we all know that. But every now and then he'll make a play. Thats all we need from him. This keeps him healthy for the playoffs.

Our WRs won't make it to years end if they constantly have to turn 5 yard routes to first downs or TDs

Moss straight up deked 2 players and out ran a few too

vernon with a block too
[ Edited by 49erfaithful49 on Oct 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM ]
Moss has been making his money all year. I was happy to see him make a TD because we're just not going to force balls to him deep unless we have to. Which is fine by me.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Baldie:

Our WRs won't make it to years end if they constantly have to turn 5 yard routes to first downs or TDs

Ya, receivers are f**king pussiess!!!!!!!!111
Originally posted by adacosta24:
Man, I have to see I havent been that excited to see a regular season TD in a while, it wasn't just the TD on Monday night football, but it was the way the rest of the team reacted, they were going as nuts as I was, shows how strong our locker room is. Dashon Goldson came running out of nowhere, Crabs and KW came running in shows how much respect they have for 84, even Harbaugh looked elated, I feel like there was a little pressure to get Randy more involved. Congrats Moss, hopefully the big plays continue...Great block on the Crabtree YAC gain too!

Couldn't agree more with the bolded. He laid the smack-down on that block.

Great to see Randy put himself out there like that. It would be a great block for any WR. But to see Moss make it was even better!
The Supa Freak
Share 49ersWebzone