There are 300 users in the forums

Randy Moss 47yd TD Celebration

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man, I have to see I havent been that excited to see a regular season TD in a while, it wasn't just the TD on Monday night football, but it was the way the rest of the team reacted, they were going as nuts as I was, shows how strong our locker room is. Dashon Goldson came running out of nowhere, Crabs and KW came running in shows how much respect they have for 84, even Harbaugh looked elated, I feel like there was a little pressure to get Randy more involved. Congrats Moss, hopefully the big plays continue...Great block on the Crabtree YAC gain too!
Man, I have to say I havent been that excited to see a regular season TD in a while, it wasn't just the TD on Monday night football, but it was the way the rest of the team reacted, they were going as nuts as I was, shows how strong our locker room is. Dashon Goldson came running out of nowhere, Crabs and KW came running in shows how much respect they have for 84, even Harbaugh looked elated, I feel like there was a little pressure to get Randy more involved. Congrats Moss, hopefully the big plays continue...Great block on the Crabtree YAC gain too!
In before the Lock.
Moss : Since Alex can't reach me deep, I'll run it in myself damnit, it's Monday Night shiiiiet!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
the more you see that the more you want to see more of moss. I know that is not up to us to decide and when we see this stuff its easy for us to ask,,, why does he not play more? at least the.. talk about him not having it anymore and him not making it to the bye is washed away... did vernon make the key block there?
I like the Moss block almost more
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
I like the Moss block almost more

did mario come close to a illegal bock in the back?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
One thing is for sure the Cards are in big trouble I think they only win about 2 more games the rest of the season. THis is gonna be one epic collapse from 4-0.
Moss was a great signing!
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
One thing is for sure the Cards are in big trouble I think they only win about 2 more games the rest of the season. THis is gonna be one epic collapse from 4-0.

Kolb is scheduled to make $10 mill next year

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Moss was a great signing!

It's clear that he's a favorite among his teammates. I don't get the bad rep from his previous teams. Just happy he's a niner now, and whatever happened in the past doesn't matter!
Moss needs to attack the ball
Seems like the whole receiving core wasn't happy about the lack of confidence in them or Smith by Roman's play call toward the end of the Seattle game. Seemed like that whole group cam out to proved some with the individual play making by each one of them. I have not seen this type of effort in YAC for quite some time. Good stuff. Hope to see more.
Moss had an excellent block in Crabs TD.

In my gut I feel they have some special plays for him in the playoffs
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

the nfc west looked strong early on, but i think you're right about the cards...i think the seahawks finish in 2nd place with no more than 6-7 wins
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone