There are 274 users in the forums

Is it just me or is Delanie Walker the cause of many drops & interceptions!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
dropped the winning td, then 10 yard holding penalty... i don't care how good of a blocker he is enough is enough. 6 tds in 7 years... I want to draft a guy who is big and tall who can get 1st downs and TDs but still block. Easier said than done but I wouldn't pay Walker.

But he's a jack-of-all-trades and a Swiss army knife! The team needs a Swiss army knife, plus I heard he makes killer coffee to boot!
Thanks for dropping an easy touchdown Delanie.
Ez drop then a holding penalty....eff walker too.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
This game sealed Walker's fate as an ex-niner IMHO. Far to many things have happened that outweigh his versatility.
DELANIE b***hAZZ
Originally posted by sfout:
This game sealed Walker's fate as an ex-niner IMHO. Far to many things have happened that outweigh his versatility.

I've been saying that for over 2 seasons now, but you'll soon be told how much he contributes as the #2 TE and how priceless his contributions are, and how what he does can't be quantified on the stat sheet...etc...etc...etc. People have an absurd emotional attachment to Walker if you consider how much value a big tall target such as Fauria would present to this team.
"Don't throw it to STONEHANDS!!!"
D-love didn't come through for us this time. Definitely should have caught that pass for a TD. The holding call didn't help the play after. The Rams took it to us again. Not surprise though, they always play us the toughest. I guess they match up well against us better than the other teams in our division.
Easy TD in his hands. Drop forced overtime and loss. Never did trust this guys hands. Didn't then, don't currently and never will.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by sfout:

I've been saying that for over 2 seasons now, but you'll soon be told how much he contributes as the #2 TE and how priceless his contributions are, and how what he does can't be quantified on the stat sheet...etc...etc...etc. People have an absurd emotional attachment to Walker if you consider how much value a big tall target such as Fauria would present to this team.

Fauria, levine toilolo, Zac Ertz, Dion Sims! please god so many better options in the draft.

Delanie is trash he shouldve been gone in the off season a long with that choker Kyle williams
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Delanie is trash he shouldve been gone in the off season a long with that choker Kyle williams

um Williams didn't "choke" why the f**k are you even bringing him up? He has nothing to do with today. Get over it, it was a year ago.
Yeah. He's gone. A day 1 or 2 rookie can replace him next year. $700k a year vs. $3m. You do the math.
Nothing is different. Walker has always been good at getting open but has bricks for hands.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Ez drop then a holding penalty....eff walker too.

This
Share 49ersWebzone