There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is it just me or is Delanie Walker the cause of many drops & interceptions!?

I don't know about you but when I'm watching these games, I swear Delanie walker tends to drop the ball way to much! Anybody else noticing this? Someone please find me the stats/facts to prove this argument!
Frrreal. He's VERY solid in every other aspect of his game. With better hands I'd rank him as a top 15 TE in the league, unfortunately he's got bricks at the end of his arms
I have a love/hate relationship with this guy.
I think VD has given him his old hands of stone that he used to have.


And can we please get VD the more.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
I don't know about you but when I'm watching these games, I swear Delanie walker tends to drop the ball way to much! Anybody else noticing this? Someone please find me the stats/facts to prove this argument!

He needs to go over with Crabs and learn a thing or two from Fitzgerald.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I have a love/hate relationship with this guy.

Agreed. Guy seems to try & do too much at times
M
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I have a love/hate relationship with this guy.

I also have a love hate relationship with Walker. He seems to drop a lot of balls, and he seems to like to deflect the ball up into the air for more interceptions. If Celek turns into a consistent catcher and blocker then I think it would be a good time to allow Walker to move on. Right now his positives, blocking, and getting enough balls is higher than his liabilities, but still a pain.
should have drafted Fleener.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,295
He used to be a decent receiver and didn't dropped the ball that much. This year he's dropped more balls already than he probably has his entire career. Maybe he has something personal going on and he can't concentrate? When he's on, he's on fire and does good but this year he's been very inconsistent.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
should have drafted Fleener.

Yup!
Also notice that he seems to get stripped alot? He fumbles too
It is not just you. I used to be a big fan but for the past season and a half I cringe when the ball is headed in his direction. More often than not something bad happens when it does.
Originally posted by Chico:
He used to be a decent receiver and didn't dropped the ball that much. This year he's dropped more balls already than he probably has his entire career. Maybe he has something personal going on and he can't concentrate? When he's on, he's on fire and does good but this year he's been very inconsistent.

he's not used to catching the ball anymore
He is a solid all around player but he has regressed big time in the passing game. He's been good for 1 drop a game
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
I think VD has given him his old hands of stone that he used to have.


And can we please get VD the more.

Get VD the more!
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Oct 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM ]