There are 399 users in the forums

49ers @ cardinals Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

YOU MAD, BRUH?

Thought the EXACT same thing. LMAO
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Oh my God is that John Sutcliffe?

Hopefully he is back to working for ESPN Deportes. Remember the disaster in the Pitt game last year? The guy said hell on national tv... he was all over the place.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Oh my God is that John Sutcliffe?

Hopefully he is back to working for ESPN Deportes. Remember the disaster in the Pitt game last year? The guy said hell on national tv... he was all over the place.
I still cant get over the fact that his name is john sutcliffe, with that accent? s**t just doesnt add up

During the game they showed a shot of the crowd and there was blonde in a #16 Montana jersey that brought me up off the couch! SF representin down in the desert. Anyone got a pic of that girl! DAYUM! Also the girl in the 84 jersey in the crowd in the background of the Moss pic where he's running down the sideline looks fine too but its little too far away to say for sure!
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Oct 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
During the game they showed a shot of the crowd and there was blonde in a #16 Montana jersey that brought me up off the couch! SF representin down in the desert. Anyone got a pic of that girl! DAYUM! Also the girl in the 84 jersey in the crowd in the background of the Moss pic where he's running down the sideline looks fine too but its little too far away to say for sure!

I noticed that chick too

I was like
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NinerG94:

I noticed that chick too

I was like

Hmmm, boobies!

Originally posted by verb1der:
Looks like a home game lol

This one cracks me up lol
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
This one cracks me up lol

thats dedication (side judge)

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Looks like a home game lol