Not a member? Register Now!

7 yds rushing allowed against Ari....

aldon, please don't get stabbed in the bye week. k, thanx bye
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by ghostrider:

he pissed me off last night on that play where he dropped back in coverage. Forget about being out of position, but then after the guy catches the ball, Aldon just kindda jogs behind him, not even attempting to make a tackle. Dude ends up breaking one tackle and gaining another 5 yards.
We are bad ass and don't need stats to prove it!! I mean did any of you watch the game? We are the most feared in the nfl. So if you what to be somthing scary for halloween just. Put on any one of our def. Players jerseys...
Aldon is lazy in coverage
[ Edited by ninerfreak on Oct 30, 2012 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by 20halfbackcurlXup:
Originally posted by JBrack:
I also suspect this will make us the #1 defense in the NFL in all 3 major cats.

#1 pass defense (yds)
#1 run defense (yds)
# 1 scoring defense(pts allowed)

tied with da bears for pts allowed

Except the Bears have already had their Bye week. We haven't.

he pissed me off last night on that play where he dropped back in coverage. Forget about being out of position, but then after the guy catches the ball, Aldon just kindda jogs behind him, not even attempting to make a tackle. Dude ends up breaking one tackle and gaining another 5 yards.

Yeah I'm sure he will be working on that all week.. better to happen in a game like this were we can fix it than some game were it costs us the win
adlon sucks we need to trade him ASAP!!!!
Originally posted by rxrunner:

Aldon Smith and Colin Kaepernick for Tim Tebow, make it happen Baalke
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by rxrunner:

Aldon Smith and Colin Kaepernick for Tim Tebow, make it happen Baalke

Yeah! I noticed that too, but I'm not going to complain. We dominated yesterday and Aldon was a big reason. But, he's now used his one get-out-of-jail-free card (another reason for him to stay home and watch TV during the bye).
Originally posted by jreff22:
when you cant run you lose

I love Gore

I gotta admit, I've never fully appreciated what Gore does for us. He's definitely the best back in niner history. I'm sorry Frank.

I admit it as well, that I've never fully appreciated the level of back he is. And, I'll say it again, he looks more like a complete back this year than ever. think sharing the load with Hunter has actually made him more productive/dynamic back.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Just for the record, our defense is better than last year.

In the past 5 games, we've only allowed one of those 5 teams to cross the endzone: the Giants.

Jets: 0 points
Bills: 3 points
Giants: 26 points
Seahawks: 6 points
Cardinals: 3 points

WOW

Just for the record, the Giants are the only team out of those 5 that have a legit QB and WR's.

The Giants are the best team out of that group, that's obvious, they're the defending Super Bowl champs.

However, like DonnieDarko said, this is the NFL and it shouldn't be that easy.

Also, just for the record in that Giants game we gave them the ball a lot in great position on our own side of the field after turnovers. Smith threw 3 picks, I think two of them were deep in our own territory. Anyways, I truly hope we see them again in the playoffs. I know we are a better team and I want REVENGE!
Just for the record, our defense is better than last year.

In the past 5 games, we've only allowed one of those 5 teams to cross the endzone: the Giants.

Jets: 0 points
Bills: 3 points
Giants: 26 points
Seahawks: 6 points
Cardinals: 3 points

WOW

WOW Indeed
Yes I agree f**kd the g-man