There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

7 yds rushing allowed against Ari....

That is an incredible stat!!!

Your thoughts? Im speechless....
gotta be an NFL record, no??? That's insane.
when you cant run you lose

I love Gore
Originally posted by jreff22:
when you cant run you lose

I love Gore

I gotta admit, I've never fully appreciated what Gore does for us. He's definitely the best back in niner history. I'm sorry Frank.
Before anyone says it was against their 3rd string RB he ran for 100 last week.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Before anyone says it was against their 3rd string RB he ran for 100 last week.

IDGAF if it's against their punter filling in for the RB. 7 yards!!!! THat's fkn nuts!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Before anyone says it was against their 3rd string RB he ran for 100 last week.

IDGAF if it's against their punter filling in for the RB. 7 yards!!!! THat's fkn nuts!

That's what I'm saying!
Damnit. Oh well, it's gotta be a record for the modern era, maybe.


The NFL record for fewest rushing yards allowed in a game is -53, given up by the Chicago Cardinals in a game against the Detroit Lions in 1943. Incredibly, the Lions won the game 7-0.
I also suspect this will make us the #1 defense in the NFL in all 3 major cats.

#1 pass defense (yds)
#1 run defense (yds)
# 1 scoring defense(pts allowed)
we wont be #1 in pass. we actually gave up 290 yds, but not tds.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Damnit. Oh well, it's gotta be a record for the modern era, maybe.


The NFL record for fewest rushing yards allowed in a game is -53, given up by the Chicago Cardinals in a game against the Detroit Lions in 1943. Incredibly, the Lions won the game 7-0.

The last statement tells it all. That's just a different sport, let alone a different brand of football lol.

Originally posted by JBrack:
we wont be #1 in pass. we actually gave up 290 yds, but not tds.

ill take #1 in scoring defense, thats the only one that actually matters.
Just for the record, our defense is better than last year.

In the past 5 games, we've only allowed one of those 5 teams to cross the endzone: the Giants.

Jets: 0 points
Bills: 3 points
Giants: 26 points
Seahawks: 6 points
Cardinals: 3 points

WOW
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Oct 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM ]
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7
Originally posted by JBrack:
we wont be #1 in pass. we actually gave up 290 yds, but not tds.

It's pretty easy to give up 290 yards passing when the opposing team completely abandons the run before the second half.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,227
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Just for the record, our defense is better than last year.

In the past 5 games, we've only allowed one of those 5 teams to cross the endzone: the Giants.

Jets: 0 points
Bills: 3 points
Giants: 26 points
Seahawks: 6 points
Cardinals: 3 points

WOW
i just can not believe it,,, i also can not believe i obsessed so much over the two losses. I think many of us actually thought our defense was not very good this year based on those two games,, but when you look at this stuff in black and white,,, jesus. what the f**k was i thinking??