LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I almost feel bad for the rams if we tie.. they deserve this win
they did. they should have won it,, we did not deserve to win the game, we could not protect leads, the defense was soft and had no heart, the o line gives up sack after sack no matter who the f**k is the quarterback. missed field goals happen,, someone said this was not on the defense two hours ago,,, can you say that now with a straight face? an no i am not going to give them a break cuz they have been good so far this year. they had many many chances but could not stop the run, could not stop the pass,, the better team did not win and that was the rams. terrible terrible, blame the coaches, blame the players, i do not care but this s**t defense was something you would see at tinker toy tech
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Our starting QB went out with an injury, and we came back to almost win. We also didnt lose. I'm okay with this
We won... kinda? When you don't lose don't you win? wait wtf is this ..... godamnit.
Both teams deserved to lose... So they both kind of did lol
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Our starting QB went out with an injury, and we came back to almost win. We also didnt lose. I'm okay with this
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
way to go, Ck7... way to go...

Get Well Soon, Alex...

Not sure how to feel after a tie game.
This sums it up...

• vaden
  • Veteran
both teams look like they lost

at least we don't have to worry about any playoff tiebreakers
Does this tie hurt or help? Idk what to feel right now

Can't be worse than losing I guess.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM ]
f**k David Akers
niners did not deserve to win that game, playing like they did at home they are lucky it was a tie
would it have been an easy win if alex stays in the game?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NONAME:

how can you be ok with this s**t you saw on defense today, how can you be ok with getting faked twice on a punt, how can you be happy with penalities and sacks,, how?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Well, CK played pretty well but he is still not ready and I hope Smith is alright for Chicago!

Yeah, but Kaep stepped up. Had some shaky throws, but some brilliant ones as well. Definitely no Druckenmiller.

With that said, I hope Alex comes back next week.
Share 49ersWebzone