There are 240 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol tie lol
The defense and special teams sucked. Very fortunate to get a tie out of that.
As pathetic as we played a tie is a win
Duplicate post.
[ Edited by SoCal9er on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:16 PM ]
I'm outraged at the playcalling following Zuerlein's missed field goal. We had the ball at midfield, then we wast 1st and 2nd down with conservative playcalls, and force a tough 3rd down situation. We only needed a few yards to get into FG range and give Akers a chance to redeem himself. Instead we played for the tie. Awful, just awful.
Well, CK played pretty well but he is still not ready and I hope Smith is alright for Chicago!
As pathetic as we played a tie is a win
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Akers cost us the game. Nice game by Kap. Defense needs to step up.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
WE NEED ALEX BACK!!!!
A draw is like a loss for me...at least, we came back twice

WTF A TIE????????????????????
What a clusterfudge of a game. At least no loss.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I almost feel bad for the rams if we tie.. they deserve this win
they did. they should have won it,, we did not deserve to win the game, we could not protect leads, the defense was soft and had no heart, the o line gives up sack after sack no matter who the f**k is the quarterback. missed field goals happen,, someone said this was not on the defense two hours ago,,, can you say that now with a straight face? an no i am not going to give them a break cuz they have been good so far this year. they had many many chances but could not stop the run, could not stop the pass,, the better team did not win and that was the rams. terrible terrible, blame the coaches, blame the players, i do not care but this s**t defense was something you would see at tinker toy tech
lol tie lol
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Our starting QB went out with an injury, and we came back to almost win. We also didnt lose. I'm okay with this
Share 49ersWebzone