LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

After watching MNF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frustrate Cutler and we win. . . . game over.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Lions lost that game. They were still in it until late in the 4th, but kept shooting themselves in the foot. Not scared of the bears.
They haven't played anyone of relevance... I'm not scared. We will expose them.
Originally posted by Grinner:
I like the Niners chances regardless of who is line up across the field. The Pats and Saints are lead by QB's to be feared. Cutler...Not so much

Sure does feel good to be able to say that again, doesn't it?
I think what those style of games should do for our fan base is make us a tad more grateful. We have a QB who is not as volatile mentally as those two. Even though he may be behind them in arm strength, he's still able to lead effectively. We have an offensive line that is finally coming together, unlike those two. We have a stable of runners who, truthfully, is the best in football. I believe we really should take a step back and have a bit more patience that, although the Seahawks game wasn't the prettiest, we tend to come out on top of the tough ones more often than not because of our team makeup. And because of our overall talent level, time will mold us into something better than those two will ever be.
Smith generally does well against the blitz so no, the Bears don't worry me any more than NO, NE, Ariz, Seattle in Seattle, or most other NFL teams.
The Bears are sick at creating turnovers and Forte is one of the best in the business, a true all around back. Cutler is an emotional roller coaster though and really gets rattled when he gets hit. They are good and every team wins ugly games like that in the division. We are no different. We'll see just how good they are when they play us and the Texans in back to back weeks but I think they are pretty damn good.
Originally posted by Grinner:
I like the Niners chances regardless of who is line up across the field. The Pats and Saints are lead by QB's to be feared. Cutler...Not so much

Cutler will have multiple turnovers vs our D. Book it!
Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
The Bears are sick at creating turnovers
They have been getting a lot this season but those last night were just sloppy play by the Lions. Stanford's INT was a desperation throw on 4th down, there was a goal line fumble because the RB was trying to reach with the ball and lost it, and then there was a muffed punt return. Not saying the Bears don't have a stout D, it's just not that impressive.
the bears offense is worse than ours
the bears defense is worse than ours
NOT SCURRRED

Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
The Bears are sick at creating turnovers and Forte is one of the best in the business, a true all around back. Cutler is an emotional roller coaster though and really gets rattled when he gets hit. They are good and every team wins ugly games like that in the division. We are no different. We'll see just how good they are when they play us and the Texans in back to back weeks but I think they are pretty damn good.

c/s this Bears are a good team.
Cutler has shown several times that he does not fair well against us and our 3-4 scheme...

Not Scared at All !!!! Bring 'Em On !!
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Not to mention the far better RB and run game this year.

That is a giant disservice to Matt Forte, who is easily one of the top-10 running backs in the game right now. Their running game was hurting earlier this year because Forte himself was hurting.

To sit here and pretend Gore is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than Matt Forte is a giant stretch.

While you can argue if Matt Forte is worse than Frank Gore or not, our running game is not just Frank Gore. Overall, our running attack is much better than any other team in the league - we are rated #1, after all. And a lot of that has to do with our dominant OL, and Alex Smith selecting the correct run plays at the line.
Chilo vs Justin Smith & Aldon Smith. lmfao what do you think? Marshall and Hester are the only guys that scare me. I think Hester more cause our ST coverage has been crap.
There d gets pressure rushing only 4, and the LBs and DBs play good coverage behind them. This is exactly the kind of defense that gives Alex fits.
Share 49ersWebzone