ST-3
[ Edited by jreff22 on Oct 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
Offense: [Passing (5) and Running (9)] ~ 7.0/10
Defense: [Passing (9) and Running (7)] ~ 8.0/10
ST: [Returning (7) and Coverage (4)] ~ 5.5/10
Offensive: Rushing- 8, Passing- 3
Defense: Rush D- 8, Pass D- 8
ST- Kicking/Punting- 8, Returns- 8, Coverage- 4

Obviously we are strong on all phases of Defense, rush offense, and Returns, Kicking and Punting, our pass offense is terrible.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Oct 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
ST- 5

Obviously we are strong on all phases of Defense, rush offense, and Kicking and Punting, our pass offense is terrible.

Kicking has been bad, think Akers is a lil over .500
Originally posted by jreff22:
ST- 5

Obviously we are strong on all phases of Defense, rush offense, and Kicking and Punting, our pass offense is terrible.

It is the weak point of the Kick, Punt and Returns, but I still have Faith in Akers. I have none in the Passing and coverage departments.
ST- 5

It is the weak point of the Kick, Punt and Returns, but I still have Faith in Akers. I have none in the Passing and coverage departments.
Mcbath is such a waste. Wish we kept Jones for Mcbath and Blake for Celek.
ST- 5

I wish it was Jone over McBath or Robinson, Robinson hasn't been active in a few weeks. Imagine how people were before cut down, wanting Jones gone because of he couldn't play Safety.

Blake should of been re-signed. I dont understand that move. He signed for 2yr 2M with little bonus. Makes no sense.

I also wish we kept Cartwright, he brings more ST value than Dixon.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
O - 5
D - 9
ST - 6 (only because of Andy Lee)
ST- 5

I wish it was Jone over McBath or Robinson, Robinson hasn't been active in a few weeks. Imagine how people were before cut down, wanting Jones gone because of he couldn't play Safety.

Blake should of been re-signed. I dont understand that move. He signed for 2yr 2M with little bonus. Makes no sense.

I also wish we kept Cartwright, he brings more ST value than Dixon.

I think Dixon will have to fight for a spot again next year. I don't care about his ST value, he isn't stopping guys from big returns or making game changing plays.

Good post and comments.

Offensive: Rushing 8, Passing 4.5 -
[Alex much better on short to mid-range passes. Deep passes he fails! WR's not able to get separation in our losses and in Seattle game. Pass blocking has been MUCH better than last year, still needs improvement]

OLine run play-performance is a 8.5. Pass protection 7.75 [Still needs improvement]

Defense: Rush D- 8, Pass D- 8 [Hoping our back-ups for the DLine can step up and give the starters some rest]

ST- Kicking/Punting- 8 - [Andy Lee is GREAT and makes it happen in the clutch.]
[Akers has been pretty good BUT not as good as last year. Hopefully, he was in a minor slump]

Returns- 7.5 [Prior to Ginn and that exciting 94 yard run-back by Kyle - not much at all. Ginn should break one soon]

Coverage- 3 - [The weakest part and most vulnerable part, IMO]

I'll add one:

Coaching: 7.75

Offense- 7.5. [Not overly impressive BUT has potential to improve considerably. The half-time adjustments against Seattle gives me lots of hope] Can't verify it BUT I get this feeling they are constantly holding plays and schemes back for some reason.

Defense 8.5 [When our DLine gets held in-check, like the Giants game, our secondary is really challenged. I still feel we need to get the DLine some REAL rotation help]

ST 7 -Better than average BUT not much.]
O - 2
D - 10
ST - 4
Passing O- 3
Rushing O- 8

Passing D- 7
Rushing D- 7

Special Teams - 6
Offense: 7.0
Defense: 8.5
STs: 6.5
O-6.5 Run a 7 or 8, pass 5
D-8 Total but is pretty even this year
ST-6 Lee, kickoffs and returns are in upper range, FGs and coverage units are lower range.
Share 49ersWebzone