There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Worst Niner game you have watched that resulted in a victory

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by communist:
Game against the Bears on a Thursday, I think 2010 season.

Yeah, where Cutler threw 5 picks and he still had a chance to win it at the end. Wasn't this also Crabtree's home debut?


yup Crabs went up for a sick one handed catch early in the game, reviewed though
Originally posted by Wrathman:
The Bears game in 2010 when we couldn't capitalize on the 5 Cutler picks, because Alex in the Jimmie Ray/Singletary offense was mystified by the Bear defense. I thought Singletary was trying to gift one to his old team!

It felt like a loss.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
It'll always be Tampa game. Not only was it excruciating to watch, but you knew how absolutely empty the win was. At the time I rooted like a sunofab***h and was excited when they won.

I bet Cody Picket tells that story at every s**tty dive bar he visits. I would.

Explain more. I do not recall this game

It was the game where Dorsey who was very ineffective gets replaced by Cody Pickett and the crowd starts chanting "CODY!" after one measly completed pass. Enough to win the game though
Week 17 of the 2005/2006 season vs. the Texans. Dubbed the "Reggie Bush Sweepstakes" game. Won in OT - Nedney kick. Alex finally throws his first TD after taking over as the starter in week 5.

We ended up with the sixth pick in the draft, taking Davis. Two picks later, Whitner went to Buffalo.
I have that game on tape. I think it was 15-10 or something like that. A very ugly game. I think Tampa was actually decent that year.
I actually liked the Bears game with Cutler's 5 INTs. Isn't that the game where even Aubrayo Franklin got one?
Man, offense must have really SUCKED to make a 5 pick game brutal to watch, holy s&$&.

Btw that was 2009, and guess who is coming back to the stick in several weeks?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
It'll always be Tampa game. Not only was it excruciating to watch, but you knew how absolutely empty the win was. At the time I rooted like a sunofab***h and was excited when they won.

I bet Cody Picket tells that story at every s**tty dive bar he visits. I would.

Explain more. I do not recall this game

It was the game where Dorsey who was very ineffective gets replaced by Cody Pickett and the crowd starts chanting "CODY!" after one measly completed pass. Enough to win the game though


Some rough times. I remember that one
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I actually liked the Bears game with Cutler's 5 INTs. Isn't that the game where even Aubrayo Franklin got one?

I was so stoked for Michael Lewis in that game after he made that game winning pick. We were on a huge losing streak after starting the season 3-0, so that game was huge for us. Even though we looked horrible on Offense. (Kinda like this Thursday)
Originally posted by mayo49:
Come back playoff game against the Giants.

Yeah pretty sloppy game played by the 49ers. It still felt great when the 49er won. And no this was not a pass interference down field. Giants did not have an eligible receiver down filed.
I think it was the 06 season when we beat the Vikings at Candlestick 9-3. And Nolan wore the stupid suit. I was in 10th grade back then. Wearing my Alex Smith jersey to school and getting made fun of. lol.
That one game where we beat the Ravens with Trent Dilfer at QB. When he threw that game winning TD pass he celebrated like he won the lottery
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
That one game where we beat the Ravens with Trent Dilfer at QB. When he threw that game winning TD pass he celebrated like he won the lottery

Lol we lost that game. This is for worst games we won. But yeah Dilfers dumb ass red face while screaming looked like this
[ Edited by Aacadena on Oct 22, 2012 at 6:02 AM ]
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
That one game where we beat the Ravens with Trent Dilfer at QB. When he threw that game winning TD pass he celebrated like he won the lottery

Lol we lost that game. This is for worst games we won. But yeah Dilfers dumb ass red face while screaming looked like this

Lmao we lost that game, I have to agree with that Pickett game. Or any other game we won from 04-07 at least in 08-10 this team was competitive.