There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mariucci does "who's got it better than us?!"

On the post game show....twice!

HILARIOUS!!
Still love Mooch...miss him a lot.
That was funny
Actually, the funnier part was when Deion was (jokingly) yelling at the crowd that we "fired Moochie when he was 12-4!"
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I need video of this! I missed it, Mooch is awesome, and he still supports us despite the dumb drama.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap1000000082146/Mooch-fires-up-Niners-crowd
Faulk looked like he didnt wanna be there..
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Faulk looked like he didnt wanna be there..

Cause he's a Niner hater.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Cause he's a Niner hater.

he sure is.. see how he jumped in saying that wasnt a cut block..
Primetime: "Mucci went 12 and 4!!!!"
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Actually, the funnier part was when Deion was (jokingly) yelling at the crowd that we "fired Moochie when he was 12-4!"

I know. The saddest part...a little, tiny part of me still wants to say it was justified.

The Giants comeback makes me take it back though.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I know. The saddest part...a little, tiny part of me still wants to say it was justified.

f**k mooch. u dont flirt with other teams when u have a job already
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

taking a knee against the bucs in the playoffs, and going into halftime without TRYING to get any points earned Mooch a pink slip IMO, but I still think he was a good coach and colorful personality
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

taking a knee against the bucs in the playoffs, and going into halftime without TRYING to get any points earned Mooch a pink slip IMO, but I still think he was a good coach and colorful personality

Yes, he wimped out in the biggest game of his career as HC.
He lost the team at that point.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Yes, he wimped out in the biggest game of his career as HC.
He lost the team at that point.

I thought the reason Mariucci was fired was a political decision by the 49er GM that Bill Walsh hired. Also, Terrell Owens acting like an ass and undermining the coaching staff didn't hurt